The ironhide cinematic universe

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

The ironhide cinematic universe

by Thejoker » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:51 am

Just like the mcu ,dceu and the star wars franchise,I wished that ironhide have its own kingdom rush and iron marines franchises.So let me share some of my ideas with you:

1. Gerald Lightseeker: The honourable Gatekeeper( 1st film in Kingdom rush franchise,Gerald Lightseeker's first appearance)
plot:Just when Mary Lightseeker gave birth to a child next to a village in Rage valley,elder shaman and his orcish forces attacked Arthur Lightseeker husband of Mary Lightseeker and Mary lightseeker.Arthur attacked them while
Mary ran to a nearby paladin's hall and told them to care of "Gerald Lightseeker"throughout his life.The next day,the paladins found Mary and arthur dead in Rage valley. The paladins and gerald shifted to the kingdom of lineria .There,he was well trained for years and he grew up to be The gatekeeper of lineria. Gerald was a man who
wants the safety of neighbouring villages.In the northern side,next to cold step mines ,ulgak hai and his troll tribes attacked the entire northern region. Gerald Lightseeker insisted that they should be help of people from
Northern side.The paladins refused and said that gerald was a gatekeeper of lineria and not of the northern region.After days passed Gerald couldn't resist as the cold regions was being more worse day by day,and he went to travel alone to the hakraj plateu,kingdom of trolls.The paladins also stayed with him as they knew that nothing could stop him so they followed him with some more troops who are under command of princess of loria,Amy. As they reached coldstep mines, they attacked trolls who were dominating coldstep mines.Ulgak hai,raged send more powerful trolls to battle them.But no one was match for Gerald.When they were travelling to hakraj plateu ,princess amy reveals her love to gerald.Finally,battling and slaying endless number of trolls,Ulgak hai decided to show himself in the battleground.Gerald came to stop him,but he got overpowered.
In order to annoy gerald,he killed amy by choking her.Gerald ,raged,went for a battle with ulgak hai,toe to toe.Ulgak hai got killed.Trolls went away from the northern regions.In the end gerald and the forces attend the funeral of amy in loria. Everyone inculding the king of loria (even though he was in tears of his daughters death) appreciated his courage and his might,but he didn't seem much happy about that,and he decides not to love or date a woman.In the post credit scene, a guard rushes to gerald and says that a man with a powerful source :veznan: is coming to invade lineria itself.
Last edited by Thejoker on Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
why so serious?!
User

Re: The ironhide cinematic universe

by Thejoker » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:57 am

Well ,what is your opnion about that?.Next will be denas : an untold story. But I am thinking about that story.I will offer you guys to make a story about Magnus spellbane.The first one to make a good story about that will be chosen as the writer of magnus spellbane movies.
why so serious?!
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:19 am

Do you want an honest critique from a writer or do you just want me to gush and spam excitement smilies?
Yes it's me

by Thejoker » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:22 am

RaZoR LeAf wrote:Do you want an honest critique from a writer or do you just want me to gush and spam excitement smilies?

Just a honest critique from the writer.Anyways,did you like my story?
why so serious?!
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:44 pm

Thejoker wrote:
RaZoR LeAf wrote:Do you want an honest critique from a writer or do you just want me to gush and spam excitement smilies?

Frankly, not really.

First off, Kingdom Rush is already a franchise. I think what you mean is, you wish that it was a film series like the MCU where individual characters are given extended backstories to introduce them.

Mary and Arthur Lightseeker sound silly. I mean, if you had no idea what KR was and the first characters have surnames like you immediately know they are the important ones. It's like the trope of anime characters having coloured hair.

What were the Paladins doing whilst the goblins were attacking? Mary's Village was attacked, she runs to a nearby hall of Paladins (which by definition are Holy Knights that fight injustice), gives them her baby, then she runs back to the village. In the meantime, the Paladins coo over the baby for a day, before thinking 'ooh, better check on that village' and then eventually find everyone is dead. Should they not have got involved? Or is the later fact that they "only deal with events on Linierian soil" make them unworthy of the title, if protecting the innocent only matters if they're Linierian subjects?

Gerald grows up with the Paladins and becomes a Paladin himself. What's a Gatekeeper's role? Standing guard on a big gate?

So, the Paladins all refuse to go into the north because it's outside their 'jurisdiction'? Linirea is a region, not just the one city and if the guards are only interested in one place, then that makes them a group I don't want to consider good. Gerald goes anyway and not only do the Paladins go with him anyway (because they couldn't stop him? ALL of them couldn't stop one man?) but he ends up with a command of troops sent from a distant Kingdom we've never seen or heard of.

Gerald powers his way through an entire Troll army on his own? This character is way overpowered. Suddenly the princess who he's only just met falls in love with him, and he falls for her but they are ripped apart when the big bad kills her. Driven by anger, Gerald saves the day but swears to never love anyone again. Is Gerald 15 in this story? He's sounds like a teenager. Fell in love and broke up with his girlfriend in the course of a day.

All in all, this isn't a story. It's a summary of a story. Like reading the plot of a book or film on Wikipedia. It's also pretty cliché, with a number of fantasy tropes being rolled out. It needs work, mainly length but at the very least better characterisation. Because there's no substance to it, there's no feeling for the characters. You're telling me what has happened, rather than showing me what is happening.

To make this a better story, each section of the summary should be expanded into a portion the same length as the entire summary itself.

1. The attack on the village
2. The aftermath of the attack
3. Gerald grows up
4. Gerald becomes Gatekeeper
5. The North is attacked
6. Gerald argues for the North
7. Gerald leaves anyway
8. Meet up with other troops
9. A long section of Gerald and Amy getting to know each other properly
10. Battle
11. Battle
12. Battle
13. Final showdown
14. Battle
15. Aftermath
16. Epilogue

I know it's hard to write long stories sometimes, I've started and stopped myself. But I have chapter notes that are longer than your 'story'.
Yes it's me

by Thejoker » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:38 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
Thejoker wrote:

Frankly, not really.

First off, Kingdom Rush is already a franchise. I think what you mean is, you wish that it was a film series like the MCU where individual characters are given extended backstories to introduce them.

Mary and Arthur Lightseeker sound silly. I mean, if you had no idea what KR was and the first characters have surnames like you immediately know they are the important ones. It's like the trope of anime characters having coloured hair.

What were the Paladins doing whilst the goblins were attacking? Mary's Village was attacked, she runs to a nearby hall of Paladins (which by definition are Holy Knights that fight injustice), gives them her baby, then she runs back to the village. In the meantime, the Paladins coo over the baby for a day, before thinking 'ooh, better check on that village' and then eventually find everyone is dead. Should they not have got involved? Or is the later fact that they "only deal with events on Linierian soil" make them unworthy of the title, if protecting the innocent only matters if they're Linierian subjects?

Gerald grows up with the Paladins and becomes a Paladin himself. What's a Gatekeeper's role? Standing guard on a big gate?

So, the Paladins all refuse to go into the north because it's outside their 'jurisdiction'? Linirea is a region, not just the one city and if the guards are only interested in one place, then that makes them a group I don't want to consider good. Gerald goes anyway and not only do the Paladins go with him anyway (because they couldn't stop him? ALL of them couldn't stop one man?) but he ends up with a command of troops sent from a distant Kingdom we've never seen or heard of.

Gerald powers his way through an entire Troll army on his own? This character is way overpowered. Suddenly the princess who he's only just met falls in love with him, and he falls for her but they are ripped apart when the big bad kills her. Driven by anger, Gerald saves the day but swears to never love anyone again. Is Gerald 15 in this story? He's sounds like a teenager. Fell in love and broke up with his girlfriend in the course of a day.

All in all, this isn't a story. It's a summary of a story. Like reading the plot of a book or film on Wikipedia. It's also pretty cliché, with a number of fantasy tropes being rolled out. It needs work, mainly length but at the very least better characterisation. Because there's no substance to it, there's no feeling for the characters. You're telling me what has happened, rather than showing me what is happening.

To make this a better story, each section of the summary should be expanded into a portion the same length as the entire summary itself.

1. The attack on the village
2. The aftermath of the attack
3. Gerald grows up
4. Gerald becomes Gatekeeper
5. The North is attacked
6. Gerald argues for the North
7. Gerald leaves anyway
8. Meet up with other troops
9. A long section of Gerald and Amy getting to know each other properly
10. Battle
11. Battle
12. Battle
13. Final showdown
14. Battle
15. Aftermath
16. Epilogue

I know it's hard to write long stories sometimes, I've started and stopped myself. But I have chapter notes that are longer than your 'story'.

I know man.Some part of the story doesn't make sense. I thought it would be nice if the movie had a heroine ,so i thought first alleria swiftwnd,but then nah so then i proceeded with my own heroine amy(my girlfreind's name).Then i didnt thought about the holy order(paladins)trying to defend arthur and mary.arthur(inspired from aquaman)MARY(my mom's name).And yeah I am making an another story about denas which is based on
the events of kingdom rush origins.It wont be like this one.And are you the only one in this off topic forums?
why so serious?!
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:32 pm

Thejoker wrote:I know man.Some part of the story doesn't make sense. I thought it would be nice if the movie had a heroine ,so i thought first alleria swiftwnd,but then nah so then i proceeded with my own heroine amy(my girlfreind's name).Then i didnt thought about the holy order(paladins)trying to defend arthur and mary.arthur(inspired from aquaman)MARY(my mom's name).And yeah I am making an another story about denas which is based on
the events of kingdom rush origins.It wont be like this one.And are you the only one in this off topic forums?

Not every story needs a heroine, especially a disposable one.

And this is Kingdom Rush themed, so it belongs in the KR forum (specifically fan fiction) so I will move it there. Off topic has been dead for a long time.
Yes it's me

by Thejoker » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:47 pm

Thank you dude!
why so serious?!
User

by Thejoker » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:31 am

Ok I came up with a story for denas: an untold story
Its not actually a story,it like a summary of the story.
ok here is it:
2.Denas:An untold story (2nd film in the franchise,King Denas first appearance,veznan's first appearance,alleria swiftwinds's first appearance)

plot:Its actually based on the events of ironhide studio's kingdom rush origins with some slight changes. Nearly 2 decades ago from the present,In the southern continent , young alleria swiftwind ,the daughter of the elven queen,managed to escape from the clutches of the gnolls. But she knew she would be overpowered by number of gnolls .So she seeked help from many people who were once part of her mother's kingdom, her mother was killed by two anonymous creatures . Eridan the archer and arivan the wizard ,two brothers came to her aid. Eridan travels to lineria and asks his freind who is prince denas to come to her aid.Denas is a well trained warrior,but his father told him not to go as it is were the most fearful twilight elves of the world are present.Denas said he wants to save her from their clutches,his father relectantly let him go and also send some troops along with him. After reaching the southern continent ,arivan told them alleria got kidnapped by hee haw and hee haw said that their masters are coming to slaughter her in the gryphon point.Denas as soon as he reached the southern continet ordered his troops to move to gryphon point along with him,eridan and arivan.They battled a huge number of gnolls ,thenhee haw unwillingly unleashed the fearful beast of destruction:hi hi enha.The gnols fled from the place.Denas goes to battle him alone. Denas attacked him with all his might,then hi hi enha pushed him away.Just then a chain appears with a purple colour magic and ties the creature,and pushes him to cage and locks the beast.It was veznan,the dark wizard.They freed alleria swiftwind and she flew to the elven kingdom.Just then malicia the queen of twilight elves appears and says its too late,the tear will be in our hands.They were about to attack malicia but malicia with her magical whips ,whipped everyone and a huge spider appears and kills hee haw and webs malicia and escapes saying for the tear of elynie followed by a wicked smile.Denas ,Veznan,Arivan,Eridan recruits more people:catha,regson,bravebark.They reached the faery forest,they battle the most fearful twilight elves,denas got overpowerd but veznan helps him.Then they reached the unseelie court,but there was no tear of elynie the powerful red gem capable of destroying the entire region as well as the world.Ther they battle the powerful malicai,but malicia gets overpowered and eventually defeated.The huge spider comes out of nowhere again and webs her and escapes saying:Now you will feel the wrath of the fearful spiderqueen mactans.They escapes to the shrine of elynie where the tear was present in the first elven city.In the first elven city a red baby dragon hatches out of egg and denas observes his little features and anames him ashbite,adds him to the army including the black dragon beresad .Later Mactan appears and fight king denas.King denas got defeated,but king denas stood up . It was a lenghty fight and eventually denas won and mactans wounded escapes to shrine of elynie.In shrine of elynie they try to break a powerful glass holding the gem.Last when the glass brakes,mactans and malicia both jump to tear of elynie and corrupts the gem and they merge as one,. spider godess.First spider godess approaches denas ,beacuse some part f it were mactans,and almost kills him.But veznan holds the godess back and eridan figured out the weakness of them was the place where the gem was was .He aims in the gem part and they both explode leaving only the gem now turned red.Then it was celebration,they appreciate denas for his bravery and courage.After that they figured out that mactans and malicia were responsible for the eleven queen's death.Then after the celebration,veznan,eridan and denas rounds up near the gem.Denas suggests that it should be destryed.veznan said to them he knows exactly where to destry it.But as soon as he touches it he becomes corrupted.His yellow eyes turned red .Denas and eridan stood in fear.Veznan takes the gem and says mine.Eridan goes to defend him but gets severly wouended.In the post credit scene the black dragon ,beresad follows a lizard to his new lair,a even ashbite but hidden from the lizards
why so serious?!
User

by Thejoker » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:08 am

Did you like this story guys? I dont have any idea for magnus spellbane stories ,if anyoneshares some idea i will be very grateful! :mrgreen:
And after that story will be kingdom rush:the first chapter
why so serious?!
User