Already have the top 4 heroes maxed, who should I play next?

For the King!

Already have the top 4 heroes maxed, who should I play next?

by Bombul » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:51 pm

I'm at the midpoint of the game, and I have Beresad/Doomtank/Jigou/Asra at level 10. Doomtank is my favorite, those missiles are insanely good.

I'm thinking of choosing another hero to play next, so who should I go for? Ideally fun and strong, though I don't expect him'her to be as good as the former 4. Probably Oloch or Margosa? Mortemis looks interesting but I heard bad things about him.
User

Re: Already have the top 4 heroes maxed, who should I play n

by RaZoR LeAf » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:52 pm

I found Mortis much more enjoyabke than Margosa. I had to micro manage her to keep her alive whereas I could leave Mortemis alone to do his work.
Yes it's me

by Ninja » Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:13 pm

Out of the rest of the heroes, I would definitely go with Oloch. He’s the coolest aesthetically and quotes-wise, and his abilities are very strong (although his reliance on them can sometimes make him inconsistent, which I imagine is why they gave him a quickly recharging teleport for his Hero Spell).

Mortemis is pretty weak IMO, but he has some potential in certain strategies. At least barracks duty is mostly relegated to him, allowing you to go with some other tower setups.
:hero:
User

by Santiago » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:05 pm

I had lots of fun with Tramin
User

by Knight_Artorias » Sun Jan 06, 2019 1:49 pm

Try Oloch..I found him very fun and interesting to use..most of his skills are quite decent..I don't really like his clones. His teleport skill works well with the infernal mages teleport..he's nothing u haven't seen though..clones=magnus, tower boost=kahz , teleport= Faustus , the rest are similar to arivan and he has shatras skill as a passive
User

by BMoneyX1337 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:22 am

Mortemis or Tramin for sure
User

by SealDarklight » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:57 am

I found Mortemis to be fun mainly For the zombie.

Also what about Veruk? I know he isnt good or enjoyable but he is some what underrated as he pretty much has everything under control outside tanking any damage. He is offensively good with his passive damage increase.
User