Questions about Dark slayers,Acrchers,and the outlaws

For the King!

Questions about Dark slayers,Acrchers,and the outlaws

by DragonKnight » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:46 am

Well i was wondering where the dark archers ,knights ,slayers ,bandits ,birgands, and maraders came from? Were they hired? Were they corrupted by magic? or something else im curious? :roll:
User

Re: Questions about Dark slayers,Acrchers,and the outlaws

by Epicazeroth » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:49 am

DragonKnight wrote:Well i was wondering where the dark archers ,knights ,slayers ,bandits ,birgands, and maraders came from? Were they hired? Were they corrupted by magic? or something else im curious? :roll:

Probably hired or coerced for the bandits ,brigands, and marauders, and tempted, then corrupted for the rest. or maybe they trained by vez'nan the whole time. i mean, he has to have an army, i doubt he randomly decided to attack Linerea without getting any troops.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by DragonKnight » Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:56 am

yeah i know but im just curious he probaly took the dark archers, slayers, and knights in because they were loners then used to magic to make them truley loyal.
User

by Epicazeroth » Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:07 am

@DragonKnight: God you post a fast!!
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by DragonKnight » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:24 am

Hmm Do you think he hired the bandits, birgands, and marrauders or what?
User

by Eric » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:43 am

The majority of baddies hire their muscle. It would be cool if, in KR2, you found Vez'nan's secret Treasury or something. Wait, maybe the Marauders and Brigands and such were threatened! Like, maybe their homelands were under attack by Vez'nan's forces, and the only way to survive was work for Vez'nan. That's happened in history a lot... take the Romans for example.
User