Premium Content FAQ

For the King!

Re: Premium Content FAQ

by Vanzen » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Wungfu , can you give us more information about your error, provide a screenie maybe? that way i can look into it and contact Armorgames to see if they can do anything to fix it.
Ironhide Developer

by wungfu » Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Sure I have a screenshot, just tell me where to send it.
User

by Vanzen » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:30 pm

You can send to contact[at]ironhidegames.com or just post it here :)
Ironhide Developer

by wungfu » Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:59 pm

I emailed it.
User

by razieltnt » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:55 pm

Just hit Marauder for 24 dmg via lighting... is it diablo-like 1-1000 dmg range or what? :)
This is the most boozesome, alcohol-soaked dwarven moradinian warrior cleric that I have ever drank with.
Thank You RaZoR LeAf for Your time and commitment.
User

by DukeRuy » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:06 pm

I want to know: Would you make a game for downloading? Of course... You are in contract with Armos Games, but is easier to play directly and not need any internet conection ou something else, understand?
User

by Midnightshepherd » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:34 am

Having the same issues with paypal. 2 different PCs, 3 different browsers, same issue. I can log in to the paypal window then I get pop up window that says LOADING.... and has a little square pinwheel kind of thing. It goes around for a bit and then flashes and comes right back up. The bottom of the window always says waiting on paypal. I have left it sitting for over 30 minutes and it will not move forward.
User

by Sulman » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:07 pm

I cannot donate!! Paypal keeps telling me:

"We are unable to complete your request at this time. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience."

What is going on?? Any help! I want to support you guys and I also would like to see the new stuff :)!

This is a very frustrating problem and I've been trying to donate for 3-4 days now. I also emailed ArmorGames for help with no response. Any help would be appreciated (and you might also want to talk to Paypal and ArmorGames as you could be losing out on a lot of money!)
User

by lito88 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:07 am

Did you have money on the account? or did you use a credit card ? i think its that you need to have money :(
sadly we can do anything here :( because all the payments are handled by Armorgames.
Ironhide Developer

by Sulman » Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:46 pm

lito88 wrote:Did you have money on the account? or did you use a credit card ? i think its that you need to have money :(
sadly we can do anything here :( because all the payments are handled by Armorgames.

Hey Lito, I just put some money in my account and it cleared, and the donation worked! Thanks!
User

by lito88 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:17 pm

great!
Ironhide Developer

by fullarmorzz » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:19 am

Are there other ways to get the Premium Content without paying via Paypal or Credit Cards?
User

by Julian » Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:46 am

fullarmorzz wrote:Are there other ways to get the Premium Content without paying via Paypal or Credit Cards?

No, there are no other ways. This is because of Armor Games handling the payment process.
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Braghar » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Hi,
I can see a 13th level in premium content. Is there perhaps a 14th one? Or there will be latter?
Thanks
User

by Julian » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:50 pm

Braghar wrote:Hi,
I can see a 13th level in premium content. Is there perhaps a 14th one? Or there will be latter?
Thanks

Currently there is only a 13th level in the premium content.
In the future premium content will feature more levels. 'Hammerhold' has been confirmed
as a place for a new premium level, you can see it on the map screen =)
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Braghar » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Julian wrote:Currently there is only a 13th level in the premium content.
In the future premium content will feature more levels. 'Hammerhold' has been confirmed
as a place for a new premium level, you can see it on the map screen =)

Great! What is the deadline for that? Anyway, I upgraded everything up to maximum but still left 18 stars. Can I do anything other with the starts like upgrading?

Anyway, the game is very great. Good design and work.
User

by Vanzen » Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Maybe there was a bit of confusion, but just to clear it up:
- There are no plans for a Hammerhold stage as premium content, but instead it will be featured on the KR sequel.
- We are already making a the KR 14th stage that will be part of the premium content package. But there is no release date yet, we are focusing our energies on the iOS version first.
Ironhide Developer

by ianjtreu » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:24 pm

Braghar wrote:I upgraded everything up to maximum but still left 18 stars. Can I do anything other with the starts like upgrading?

I'm also curious if there're plans for those extra stars. And a 14th level in the works?! Thanks for making my favorite tower defense game, and then improving it even more :)
it is a great honor to be blessed with your attention, thank you!
User

by Julian » Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Vanzen wrote:- There are no plans for a Hammerhold stage as premium content, but instead it will be featured on the KR sequel.

:o
:D
User

by ianjtreu » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:15 am

Are there any plans to add Sarelgaz and the sons of Sarelgaz to the encyclopedia?
it is a great honor to be blessed with your attention, thank you!
User

PreviousNext