Profile pic

For the King!

Profile pic

by Elementalwiz » Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:47 pm

Hey can someone tell me how to change the profile picture??? That would be very nice if some told me.
Thanks in advanced.
~Elementalwiz
User

Re: Profile pic

by Epicazeroth » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:15 am

According to the directions on the profile, u just choose from your computer. If u dint have it on your computer, upload then pick. Or photograph, upload, then pick. Or at least that how putting other pictures works:
Julian wrote:Well Epic is not entirely right in this case. You'll have to start off by getting the drawn stuff on your computer by either scanning it or making a picture of it and uploading it to your computer. Afterwards you have to upload the file to the internet, using, for example, tinypic.com, photobucket.com or imageshack.us. Copy the given 'direct link' and post it like this to get the image on this forum ^^:

[img]direct%20link[/img]

I may be wrong, it might be different.
Image Image
So cute. And lonely :cry: Please visit him. And my other dragons while you're at it. Ok he's actually kinda creepy, but I promise the other one is cuter!
User

by Eric » Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Epic is wrong again :D Go to your User Control Panel in the top right of the page, click profile, then go to Edit Avatar and upload a picture. Hope I helped! :D
User

by Elementalwiz » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Eric wrote:Epic is wrong again :D Go to your User Control Panel in the top right of the page, click profile, then go to Edit Avatar and upload a picture. Hope I helped! :D

Hey thx dude
User