Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

For the King!

Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

by Jefferino1 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:32 pm

Hi guys, I thought making this thread would help the devs find the bugs in their already almost perfect games easier :) Btw, I am also new to this forum so I'd like to extend a hi to everybody before beginning! If you're posting below this make sure you include specifics on the bugs and the device you are using. Alright, let's do this...

Kingdom Rush (Ipod Touch 4th Generation 32 GB)

After buying Elora Wintersong I noticed that once you select her as a hero and play a game with her, winning or losing, and then you go back to the hero room and deselect her and select her again the audio clip that says "Winter is coming" doesn't happen. This audio introduction normally occurs with all the heroes except for her after using her a second time. (Feel free to ask me to clarify if you don't understand, but try it for yourself on level 1 :) )

There is a small animation issue with Ignus, when he does his flame move where he rolls to an enemy and hits them, it shows him punching the air as his body is too far back from the enemy, but it still shows damage being done to the enemy.

After the winter update, I also noticed some of the audio cutting off at points during random gaming levels. If I put down reinforcements for example, they would say "Rei..." and it would be cut off. This bug occurs for towers and reinforcements. I don't believe I encountered this issue with heroes at all.

Two achievements are also not working for me on my Ipod ever since the winter update happened, Heroic Defender and Supreme Defender don't pop up. Last two achievements for me which are left even though I filled in the requirements.

Kingdom Rush Frontiers (Ipod 4th Generation 32 GB)

I'll update this later, haven't really found any bugs, just a bit of lag in later levels which I would be very happy, if fixed :)
User

Re: Kingdom Rush and Kingdom Rush Frontiers Bugs

by puddleglum » Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:05 pm

I have had 2 problems in Emberspike depths. One, the app crashed near the beginning of my battle with the boss once. Second, I once won the level immediately after killing the boss the first time - he never broke up into blobs or anything.
User

by Jefferino1 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:05 am

puddleglum wrote:I have had 2 problems in Emberspike depths. One, the app crashed near the beginning of my battle with the boss once. Second, I once won the level immediately after killing the boss the first time - he never broke up into blobs or anything.

Those are some interesting bugs. What type of device were you using so if the devs do, they could look into it?
User

by Jefferino1 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:11 am

Found another small bug with the text and maybe the function of Alric. On the hero room it says his armor is great, but in the game I think it is just high
User

by kevin32 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:25 am

Found a few here:

User

Location: In Machu Picchu, communing with the gods of tower defense.

by puddleglum » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:00 am

Jefferino1 wrote:
puddleglum wrote:I have had 2 problems in Emberspike depths. One, the app crashed near the beginning of my battle with the boss once. Second, I once won the level immediately after killing the boss the first time - he never broke up into blobs or anything.

Those are some interesting bugs. What type of device were you using so if the devs do, they could look into it?

iPad 2, iOS 6.1.3
User

by Julian » Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:18 pm

@kevin :lol:
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Jefferino1 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:25 pm

kevin32 wrote:Found a few here:

LOL Kevin! Those definitely need to be fixed, although I kind of like those bugs ;)
User

by silveroakelf » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:22 am

kevin32 wrote:Found a few here:

I am a beautiful butterfly! :lol: :lol:
The tribe has spoken, mon!
Quake and bake!
Time for target practice...
On the trail!
User

by Cybertox » Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:11 pm

I have also encountered some achievements bugs in Kingdom Rush on iOS
User

by Jefferino1 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Yeah I really hope they end up fixing the achievement bugs for the defenders on the kingdom rush for ios and I heard people on flash were having problems too.
User

by Jefferino1 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:55 pm

A weird bug I just found today on Kingdom Rush Frontiers. Others please test to see if you encounter similar problems.

I beat the game and unlocked all three heroes, so just for fun I picked Alric and decided to play the first level on veteran. He doesn't appear at all! The icon on the top left
also doesn't show... The other two heroes, if selected, work fine and show up. Anybody else have this problem?
User

by penpen05 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:45 am

Not sure if this is particular with me, but my reinforcements upgrade to Recursive Bow apparently did nothing, as my reinforcements cannot shoot anything. They are identical to the reinforcements from the previous upgrade.
User

by JuiceBox » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:28 am

He's too busy holding the Hammer of Ages/getting praise after killing Umbra/leaving the freaking diamond on the ground.
When I die, I want to go peacefully. Like my grandfather did: in his sleep; not screaming--like the passengers in his car.

If you hate juice boxes, I will kill you.
User

Location: A magical place where you never get harmed. A magical place, with magical charms.

KR Fronteirs bug reversed gravity

by nyl0n » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:18 am

In "The Dark Descent" there is a bug where enemeis climbing down the wall fly UP the wall when they are killed. I think this is the only level where baddies climb down the wall but if there are others, it will probably do the same thing.
PS: Its a perfect game but needs more levels and comics inbetween levels.

FINISHED KR FRONTIERS!!!!! ALL VETERAN :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
User

by meowlala » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:48 pm

Alric will appear at wave 4, just like the first time you played that level.

@Delebru: I just said that! :yey:
Last edited by meowlala on Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Admit defeat to the dark lord. The souls of many come, the souls of few go.
User

by delebru » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:49 pm

Jefferino1 wrote:A weird bug I just found today on Kingdom Rush Frontiers. Others please test to see if you encounter similar problems.

I beat the game and unlocked all three heroes, so just for fun I picked Alric and decided to play the first level on veteran. He doesn't appear at all! The icon on the top left
also doesn't show... The other two heroes, if selected, work fine and show up. Anybody else have this problem?

At the first stage, the hero appears at the 4th wave.

The other KR bugs will be fixed with the next update which we don't know yet when we'll be able to release.

penpen05 wrote:Not sure if this is particular with me, but my reinforcements upgrade to Recursive Bow apparently did nothing, as my reinforcements cannot shoot anything. They are identical to the reinforcements from the previous upgrade.

You're probably playing an Iron or Heroic challenge. Those challenges have upgrade limitations, you can check it at the level select screen.

Reinforcements with bows is a lvl 5 upgrade. On Iron and Heroic challenges you will have bows available on stages 12 (The Underpass) and later :)

nyl0n wrote:In "The Dark Descent" there is a bug where enemeis climbing down the wall fly UP the wall when they are killed. I think this is the only level where baddies climb down the wall but if there are others, it will probably do the same thing.

You just found our most funny bug :P
Which will be unfortunately fixed with the next update...
Ironhide Developer

by TheHallMonitor » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:13 pm

delebru wrote:
nyl0n wrote:In "The Dark Descent" there is a bug where enemeis climbing down the wall fly UP the wall when they are killed. I think this is the only level where baddies climb down the wall but if there are others, it will probably do the same thing.

You just found our most funny bug :P
Which will be unfortunately fixed with the next update...

NOOOOO!
ded

by Jefferino1 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:40 pm

delebru wrote:
Jefferino1 wrote:A weird bug I just found today on Kingdom Rush Frontiers. Others please test to see if you encounter similar problems.

At the first stage, the hero appears at the 4th wave.

The other KR bugs will be fixed with the next update which we don't know yet when we'll be able to release.

Delebru, thanks so much for replying! The curious thing is, although alric shows up on the fourth wave of the first stage (Sorry about not knowing that) Mirage and cronan both appear in the beginning of stage one wave one. Did you guys mean to do a wave 4 show up only for alric?
User

by ECM » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:51 am

I've found a couple bugs and will list the ones I have seen.

1) when heroes levels up, ones that have an HP bonus see that bonus reset and the bonus HP is removed. It is restored at the end of the stage. I don't know if other skills are affected as well, as it is harder to test, but would suggest looking into it.

2) Alrics armor rating is not consistent with bonuses. For example, if you spend all the upgrade points on a lv 10 Alric, his armor is "great", but when used in a stage, it is listed as "high."

3) the "falling" bug from the climbing troglodytes/lizards.

These are the ones that I have encountered. IOS 6.1.3 iPhone 4
User

Next