Even More Kingdom Rush Tower Ideas

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Even More Kingdom Rush Tower Ideas

by BubblesMaster » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:23 pm

I know that there are tons of these topics, but I wanted to share my ideas, if some of my towers seem similar to someone else's, my apologies, I have had these ideas for a very long tome so please don't blame me for stealing your ideas.

MAGE TOWERS

PRIESTESS TOWER
The Priestess buffs nearby unit's HP by 50 points and gives them 3 health per-second regeneration.

Range: Great.
Attack Damage: High.
Attack Speed: Slow.

Upgrades:

Blessing of Protection, Buffs nearby unit's armor up to Low/Medium/Heavy for 6/8/10 seconds.

Blessing of Strength, Buffs nearby tower's attack damage by 15%/30%/45% for 6/8/10 seconds.

Structure:
The Priestess stands on an alter made of marble with steps leading up, a large window is behind her.

Sayings:
"Darkness Beware!"
"Feel the light!"
"Fear not."

WITCH'S HUT
The Witch does not attack, instead she throws out mystic purple orbs that attack on their own, the orbs do not disappear until each on has reached it's "shot limit" of three shots, each shot dealing an average amount of damage, only three orbs can be out at once.

Attack Damage: Average.
Attack Speed: Average.

Upgrades:

Charm, The Witch charms an enemy with an illusion of beauty, allowing the unit to fight at your side for 5/7/9 seconds.

Orb Overcharge, after an orb has reached it's shot limit, there's a 50%/60%70% chance that it will explode dealing 100/200/300 damage in an area

Looks:
The Witch's Hut is a rundown, well, hut. (Duh) The Witch sits on top with her cauldron and a raven at her side.

Sayings:
"Bubble Bubble Toil and Trouble!"
"Magic Can Be Ugly."
"Caw! Caw!" (Raven)

WITCH DOCTOR TOWER
Wielding Voodoo as his weapon, The Witch Doctor Slows down enemies on every attack.

Damage: High.
Attack Speed: Slow.

Upgrades:

Hex, The Witch Doctor Hexes an enemy, taking away all armor, regeneration bonus's, magical and non-magical buffs, and prevents them from casting spells, lasts 6/8/10 seconds.

Voodoo Mastery, increases the slowing amount on the Witch Doctor's attacks by 20%/30%/40%.

Looks:
The Witch Doctor stands on a large rock covered in foliage, there are also speared skulls around him. The Witch Doctor himself resembles the Witch Doctor in KR:F.

Sayings:
"Whats your poison?"
"Ooh Eee, Ooh ah ah!" ( :lol: Hope you got that joke)
"Why so serious?"

WARLOCK TOWER
Master of the infernal arts, the Warlock conjures firebolts that explode dealing AoE damage while destroying a small portion of armor on every attack.

Range: Great
Damage: Very High
Attack Speed: Slow

Upgrades:

Dark Fire, Gives The Warlock's firebolts a 20%/40%/60% chance to light all enemies that were hit on fire dealing 6-10/10-15/15-20 damage per-sceond lasting 3/4/5 seconds.

Infernal Minion, The Warlock summons an Imp-like with 100/150/200 health creature that floats above enemies spitting fire at them dealing 5-8/8-12/12-16 damage.

Looks:
The Warlock stands on a alter of dark grey stone with red markings.

Sayings:
"Burn Baby Burn!"
"I didn't start the fire!"
"Feel my Wrath!"

BARRACKS

MONK'S WIND SHRINE
The Monks dwell in the mountains, mastering the element of wind, while learning discipline and martial arts. The Monks have a fast attack speed and can dodge some attacks.

Respawn Time: Ten Seconds.
Damage: Average.
Attack Speed: Fast.

Upgrades:

Force Of Wind, The Monks work as one, using the power of wind to push enemies back 10/20/30 yards (in game)

Oriental Training, (Idea from mastermoo123, Thanks!) Each Monk can take on two enemies at once, while only taking 75%/50%/25% damage from the second enemy.

Meditation, The Monks are able to meditate out of battle, quickly refilling 10/20/30 health points per-second and giving them a 10%/20%/30% bonus to attack speed and 10%/20%/30% increased dodge chance for 3/4/5 seconds.

Looks:
The shrine is made of stone and resembles a stone alter, The Monks are slightly chubby and wear orange robes, they are armed with quarter staffs.

Sayings:
"We Hear the Winds of Change."
"This Is The Eye Of The Storm."
"Taste Are Mastery!"

GRIFFIN'S ROOST
The Griffins fly, making them unable to block ground units, but they can swoop down and strike enemies without getting attacked themselves, except by ranged units. The Griffin's Roost is the only tower that has the ability to block air units.

Respawn Time: 13 seconds
Attack Damage: Very High
Attack speed: Very Slow
Health: Very High
Armor: None
Magic Resistance: None

Upgrades:

Screech, The Griffins screech, stunning nearby enemies within 10/20/30 yards (in game) for 3/4/5 seconds.

Piercing Talons, Increases The Griffin's Attack damage by 15%/30%/45% and destroy armor on every attack.

Devour, The Griffin's have a 25%/45%/65% chance to swoop down and consume an enemy with 200/250/300 health.

Looks:
The Roost is a ruined tower with a large nest on top, The Griffins are a brownish gold.

Sayings:
(They just screech on different levels) :lol:

WARRIOR'S DEN
The Warriors are not to be trifled with, instead of using tactics and strategies to take down their enemies, they use sheer force and brutal strength.

Respawn Time: 12 Seconds.
Attack Damage: High

Upgrades:

Dual Wield, Increases the Warrior's Attack Speed by 10%/20%/30% and Attack Damage by 5/10/15 points.

Blunt Side, The Warrior's have a 25%/45%/65% chance to strike an enemy with the blunt side of a weapon, dealing no damage and stunning them for 2/3/4 seconds.

Ferocity, Increases The Warriors attack speed by 10%/20%/30% and gives them a 25%/50%/75% chance of critical strike for 5/8/10 seconds.

Looks:
The Warriors wear animal pelts and carry an axe, and/or a sword with dual wield, they have long hair as well. The Den is a dirt and rock cave with a large gate out front and torches.

Sayings:
"Fortune AND Glory!"
"The Tables have Turned!"
"For our homeland!"

HERO'S TAVERN
The Hero's Tavern instead of sending out 3 basic units, it sends out 1 elite unit, a mini-hero I should say, why? Because the Hero's picture does not appear at the top of the screen, and you can only send him/her so far due to limited rally point range, it chooses a hero from 4 classes, Huntress, Enchantress, Blademaster, and Crusader, they start with one passive ability and gain more abilities through the upgrade icons, you can have as many Taverns built as you want, since one Tavern only spawns one hero, others can share that hero's class, but not their name and so on.

Crusader
Melee Attack
Attack Damage: Average
Armor: Medium
Passive Ability: Has A 30% chance to block any attack.

Upgrades/Abilities:

Inspiring Presence, Nearby allied units gain additional base points to their attacks.

Smite, Slashes an enemy dealing high damage and ignoring armor.

Reincarnate, When The Crusader dies, he has a chance to immediately respawn.

Looks: The Crusader greatly resembles Gerald Lightseeker, only his helmet completely covers his face and he wears mostly red instead of blue, and he has a different shield.

Blademaster

Melee Attack
Attack Damage: High
Attack Speed: Average
Health: Average
Passive Ability: Has a 30% chance to dodge any attack including a ranged attack.

Upgrades/Abilities:

Whirling Blades, The Blademaster spins around hitting all surrounding enemies dealing high damage.

Execute, Insta-Kills a enemy with medium-low health.

Relentless, The Blademaster constantly hits enemies harder and harder causing them to bleed, dealing damage overtime.

Looks: The Blademaster wields two huge swords and wears a leather tunic with a brown cowl.

Huntress

Ranged Attack
Attack Damage: Low
Attack Speed: Fast
Health: Average
Passive Ability: Enemies have a 30% chance to bleed from every attack.

Upgrades/Abilities:

Empowered Shot, shoots an arrow a certain distance hitting enemies on it's way and dealing high damage.

Companion, The Huntress summons a hawk to fight for her, dealing low damage.

Precision, increases attack range and damage.

Looks: The Huntress wields a longbow and wears a brown cloak.

Enchantress

Ranged Attack
Attack Damage: Very High
Attack Speed: Very Slow
Health: Low
Magic Resistance: Very High
Passive Ability: Good Regeneration

Upgrades/Abilities:

Enchant, Enchants an allied unit's weapon, increasing their attack damage.

Mirror Image, summons a mirrored image of the Enchantress, with a percentage of health and damage.

Terrifying Illusion, Summons an illusion of fear to scare away a group of enemies.

Looks: The Illusionist wears a grey cloak and has long brown hair, she wields a silver staff.

Sayings: I couldn't think of any saying right now, especially for four different people, I'm open to suggestions!

This will be updated daily, hopefully that is. Tell me what you like and what you think should be changed.
Last edited by BubblesMaster on Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 6 times in total.
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

Re: Even More Kingdom Rush Tower Ideas

by mastermoo123 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:28 pm

Love the ideas it would be cool if the witch doctor had an insta kill move with a voodoo doll =)
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by BubblesMaster » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:32 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:Love the ideas it would be cool if the witch doctor had an insta kill move with a voodoo doll =)

That was one of my ideas actually, but I had plans for another tower with an insta-kill power, (Warlock) but since I changed it, I'll consider giving that kinda power to the Witch Doctor, I am considering changing a few thing actually.
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by BubblesMaster » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:02 am

Sorry I haven't posted in a whole day, I was busy today, I'll try to keep up tomorrow! :D
User

by BubblesMaster » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:30 pm

The Monks have arrived! And they bring all the fury of the winds with them, thanks to mastermoo123 for the "Oriental Training" upgrade, that was entirely his idea. More Barracks are on the way, such as the "Hero's Tavern" which I can't wait to share with you guys, and a lot more! Please tell me what you think of my ideas, and tell me what you think should be changed, I'm open to suggestions! Meanwhile, check out my Heroes as well!
User

by LordMarshmellow » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:41 am

These are great well thought out ideas it would be amazing if one of these was added to the game
Yes i can make marshmellows out of thin air
User

by BubblesMaster » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:33 pm

LordMarshmellow wrote:These are great well thought out ideas it would be amazing if one of these was added to the game

Thanks, but I don't think that's very likely......
User

by BubblesMaster » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Sorry I haven't posted today, I've been busy with my other topics, next up is the "Griffin's Roost." :mrgreen:
User

by Scorpion008 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:20 pm

BubblesMaster wrote:Sorry I haven't posted today, I've been busy with my other topics, next up is the "Griffin's Roost." :mrgreen:

Yay! Hopefully they can block air enemies.
User

by BubblesMaster » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:25 pm

I am going to put this topic on hold for a little while because I am entering a contest. Wish me luck! :lol:
User

by BubblesMaster » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:44 pm

The Griffin's have swooped in!
Next Barracks are Warrior's Den, and Heroes Tavern, then its on to the Archer Towers!
(P.S) I feel kinda stupid being the only person who posts in this topic :oops:
So feel free to post your suggestions here as well! And tell me what you think of mine.
User

by mastermoo123 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:47 am

Keep Posting these great ideas

Ps. Did you vote tower , spell , hero or family of enemies for the competition
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by BubblesMaster » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:54 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:Keep Posting these great ideas

Ps. Did you vote tower , spell , hero or family of enemies for the competition

enemies, something I really haven't done yet with my idea topics
User

by BubblesMaster » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:40 pm

I'll be posting the last of my Barracks ideas today, maybe some tomorrow, but tomorrow I wanna work on my contest entry and archer towers, also my campaign and heroes will be updated soon, so I guess you could say I have a busy day tomorrow, even though I have nothing to do all day. :lol:
User

by BubblesMaster » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:41 pm

Warrior's Den has been added, as well as stats for the rest of the towers.
User

by BubblesMaster » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:07 pm

Sorry,I have been really busy today, sorry for the lack of posts, I'll make up for it!
User

by BubblesMaster » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:40 pm

Hero's Tavern has been added, it's one of my favorites, and definitely my most unique idea, I hope you like it!
Archer towers are coming soon, can't wait to get to them, but sadly, I could only think up two maybe three towers, hopefully I'll come up with some soon, I know that I never made it a rule that their had to be at least four towers, but I feel like there should be, artillery is gonna be hard for me......
Last edited by BubblesMaster on Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

by mastermoo123 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:38 pm

I love the hero tavern idea it's very unique
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by BubblesMaster » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:40 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:I love the hero tavern idea it's very unique

I still feel that it's somehow unfinished......
User

by BubblesMaster » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 pm

Archer towers are coming soon.....
User