Kingdom Rush 3 level 3 idea

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Kingdom Rush 3 level 3 idea

by arcanegimli » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Name:The Dark Desolation

Description:You have found evidence of Demons returning to this world.
They are stronger, and in bigger numbers then ever before.
They have chased our troops, night and day without rest for 3 days.
Until we have come to somewhere we have not encountered.......

Structure:There are 14 Strategic Points on this level. It is a bare,desolate landscape,old,gnarled,rotten black trees cover the ground with jagged rocks and cracks in the ground. Enemies come out of 3 different paths, 1 at the top, 1 on the right and 1 on the left. You are defending the bottom. From the path at the top tremors are heard and heat is felt, like dragons. And in the ground there stands an ancient, battered, wooden fortress. The wooden fortress is an old dragon fighter hall which is open to people who want to learn how to fight and kill dragons. This tower is optional to build in wave 9 (hint,hint)!

Waves (x10):
Wave 1:Top entrance, Demon of Darkness x7
Wave 2:Top entrance, Demon of Darkness x6+Left entrance, Ruffian Champion x4
Wave 3:Top entrance, Demon of Darkness x7+Right entrance, Flaming Orc
Wave 4:Top entrance, Demon of Darkness x6 and Bird of Darkness x5+Right entrance, Ruffian Heavy x4
Wave 5:Top entrance, Demon of Darkness x7+Right entrance Ruffian Soldier x7+Left entrance Shade Warrior x5
Wave 6:Top entrance, Demon of Darkness x8 and Bird of Darkness x6+Right Entrance Ruffian Champion x1, Ruffian Heavy x3 and Ruffian Soldier x5
Wave 7:Top entrance, Demon of Darkness x9+Left entrance, Flaming Orc x5 and Shade Warrior x5
Wave 8:Top entrance, Bird of Darkness x15+Left entrance, Shade Warrior x6+Right entrance, Ruffian Champion x3
Wave 9:Top entrance, Dragon of Darkness x2(spawns Dragon Spawn, numbers random)
Wave 10 Top entrance, Messenger of Soresos x1 (he says 'this land belongs to Soresos the Dark, lay down your weapons and surrender' then your closest tower shoots or stabs him and he takes out his mace and becomes an enemy you have to kill)

Hope you liked it and know we know who the dark lord is!!!!!
Last edited by arcanegimli on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:06 pm, edited 5 times in total.

"From Hells heart I stab at thee"-Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
"Do, or do not, there is no try"-Master Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
User

Re: Kingdom Rush 3 level 3 Name,Description,Structure and Wa

by mastermoo123 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:30 pm

These waves seem unbeleiveably small

PS . Leonidas Hatched
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by arcanegimli » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:18 am

mastermoo123 wrote:These waves seem unbeleiveably small

PS . Leonidas Hatched

they do not!!!!

"From Hells heart I stab at thee"-Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
"Do, or do not, there is no try"-Master Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
User

by BubblesMaster » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:50 pm

arcanegimli wrote:
mastermoo123 wrote:These waves seem unbeleiveably small

PS . Leonidas Hatched

they do not!!!!

Awesome ideas, but I have to agree with mastermoo123, the waves seem really small.
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by arcanegimli » Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:46 pm

sorry, i have to say you are right. they will be longer in level 4.

User

by BubblesMaster » Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:12 pm

arcanegimli wrote:sorry, i have to say you are right. they will be longer in level 4.

They're still great ideas! Don't get me wrong, I love your ideas, especially the level ideas, but yes, the levels don't seem very long, they wouldn't last longer then a few minutes.
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by arcanegimli » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:20 am

K

User