No votes
Spell
5%
Enemies
71%

Total votes : 21

Re: Fanmade Contest #6

by BubblesMaster » Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:27 pm

I have a few questions, if we do enemies, you know, if it wins, can we make a boss to go with them? And another question about enemies, can we take a race that has already been used and make it different, like Tundra Orcs, etc... Or could we just use the original orcs from KR and give them new "classes" like "Orc Cleaver" I would love some of these answered before the contest begins. (This is targeted towards hall monitor, but anyone else could answer)
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:27 pm

BubblesMaster wrote:I have a few questions, if we do enemies, you know, if it wins, can we make a boss to go with them? And another question about enemies, can we take a race that has already been used and make it different, like Tundra Orcs, etc... Or could we just use the original orcs from KR and give them new "classes" like "Orc Cleaver" I would love some of these answered before the contest begins. (This is targeted towards hall monitor, but anyone else could answer)

Might I suggest waiting until the voting has finished and an option is chosen on before asking questions about it? The THM can dictate the rules and requirements.
Yes it's me

by BubblesMaster » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:32 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
BubblesMaster wrote:I have a few questions, if we do enemies, you know, if it wins, can we make a boss to go with them? And another question about enemies, can we take a race that has already been used and make it different, like Tundra Orcs, etc... Or could we just use the original orcs from KR and give them new "classes" like "Orc Cleaver" I would love some of these answered before the contest begins. (This is targeted towards hall monitor, but anyone else could answer)

Might I suggest waiting until the voting has finished and an option is chosen on before asking questions about it? The THM can dictate the rules and requirements.

Ok, that makes since, I feel a little stupid now. But "enemies" almost has a for sure win, just asking thse so I can learn a little before the contest starts, to get a jump on things.
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by BubblesMaster » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:29 pm

I like the look of those odds! :D
User

by TheHallMonitor » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:32 pm

Looks like enabling re-votes put Enemies in the lead. :lol:

BubblesMaster wrote:I have a few questions, if we do enemies, you know, if it wins, can we make a boss to go with them?

Oooh, a boss sounds good. Great, actually. I'll add that to the description. ^.^

And another question about enemies, can we take a race that has already been used and make it different, like Tundra Orcs, etc... Or could we just use the original orcs from KR and give them new "classes" like "Orc Cleaver" I would love some of these answered before the contest begins. (This is targeted towards hall monitor, but anyone else could answer)

Yeah, sure. Just as long as all of your enemies are in the same "family".
ded

by BubblesMaster » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:35 pm

TheHallMonitor wrote:Looks like enabling re-votes put Enemies in the lead. :lol:

BubblesMaster wrote:I have a few questions, if we do enemies, you know, if it wins, can we make a boss to go with them?

Oooh, a boss sounds good. Great, actually. I'll add that to the description. ^.^

And another question about enemies, can we take a race that has already been used and make it different, like Tundra Orcs, etc... Or could we just use the original orcs from KR and give them new "classes" like "Orc Cleaver" I would love some of these answered before the contest begins. (This is targeted towards hall monitor, but anyone else could answer)

Yeah, sure. Just as long as all of your enemies are in the same "family".

Thanks, I'll put this to use.
User

by deoxsis12 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:37 am

There's not ever been a enemy contest has there?

By the way, are there any requirements for the contest?
Last edited by deoxsis12 on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grawl for president! Get your free pet rock today!

Mission Report December 16 1991...
User

by TheHallMonitor » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:40 am

deoxsis12 wrote:There's not ever been a enemy contest has there?

Nope. So far there's been: Tower, Spell, Hero, Negative Level Addition, and Positive Level Addition
ded

by deoxsis12 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:40 am

Ok

User

by mastermoo123 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:23 am

WOOH Enemies FTW
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by arcanegimli » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:32 am

BubblesMaster wrote:YEAH! Enemy contest is in the lead!

yeah, but it has 69%

"From Hells heart I stab at thee"-Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
"Do, or do not, there is no try"-Master Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
User

by BubblesMaster » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:19 pm

arcanegimli wrote:
BubblesMaster wrote:YEAH! Enemy contest is in the lead!

yeah, but it has 69%

I know, but it's still in the lead by a lot.
User

by TheHallMonitor » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:23 pm

69%

automatic win

But seriously, I think I should just consider Enemies the winner by now. x)
ded

by BubblesMaster » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:45 pm

TheHallMonitor wrote:69%

automatic win

But seriously, I think I should just consider Enemies the winner by now. x)

That's the way I feel about this, I don't see eneimes losing anymore.
User

by BubblesMaster » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:25 pm

When are we gonna start this? Enemies has a 99% chance of winning, I'd like to start this soon, I don't mean to rush you though. :mrgreen:
User

by TheHallMonitor » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:49 pm

BubblesMaster wrote:When are we gonna start this? Enemies has a 99% chance of winning, I'd like to start this soon, I don't mean to rush you though. :mrgreen:

You can send in your ideas now if you want. The actual topic will be coming later.
ded

by deoxsis12 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:23 am

Do we pm you

User

by truteal » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:20 am

That's what I did
User

by BubblesMaster » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:25 am

TheHallMonitor wrote:
BubblesMaster wrote:When are we gonna start this? Enemies has a 99% chance of winning, I'd like to start this soon, I don't mean to rush you though. :mrgreen:

You can send in your ideas now if you want. The actual topic will be coming later.

Cool, but I'm still in the concept stage for most of my ideas, I'll pm you later though, I have lots of enemies I want to post, but I want to post some that would seem unique compared to enemies that have been previously shown in KR, so this is harder then I expected, I'll put my entry in soon, good luck everyone! :D
User

by truteal » Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:09 am

Maybe you guys should create enemies that have a disadvantage against warriors
User

PreviousNext