Spell
5%
Enemies
71%

Total votes : 21

Re: Fanmade Contest #6

by BubblesMaster » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:46 pm

My entry is in, can't wait to see everyone's enemies. :mrgreen:
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by mastermoo123 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:27 pm

My entry is in can't wait to see what bubbles made
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by Finwer » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:44 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:My entry is in can't wait to see what bubbles made

mine too :D
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User

by BubblesMaster » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:24 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:My entry is in can't wait to see what bubbles made

I can't wait to see your's, I want this to begin!
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:32 pm

I'd rather know what is required in full before submitting anything. Like, do we need pictures, or are they optional extras? How many enemies in a 'pack'?
Yes it's me

by BubblesMaster » Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:24 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:I'd rather know what is required in full before submitting anything. Like, do we need pictures, or are they optional extras? How many enemies in a 'pack'?

I believe you can have a maximum of six enemies in a "family", but no less than four, you can also include a boss, but I think that's optional, and no, no pictures are needed.
User

by Finwer » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:30 pm

BubblesMaster wrote:
RaZoR LeAf wrote:I'd rather know what is required in full before submitting anything. Like, do we need pictures, or are they optional extras? How many enemies in a 'pack'?

I believe you can have a maximum of six enemies in a "family", but no less than four, you can also include a boss, but I think that's optional, and no, no pictures are needed.

wait a bit...
I MADE JUST ONE ENEMY!!!!!! :o :o :o
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User

by JuiceBox » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:34 pm

Enemies, for sure. I find majority of KR enemies bland, and copies of each other.

This'll be fun.
When I die, I want to go peacefully. Like my grandfather did: in his sleep; not screaming--like the passengers in his car.

If you hate juice boxes, I will kill you.
User

Location: A magical place where you never get harmed. A magical place, with magical charms.

by TheHallMonitor » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:31 pm

JuiceBox wrote:Enemies, for sure. I find majority of KR enemies bland, and copies of each other.

This'll be fun.

Maybe you should join this time. ;D
ded

by Ravenzilla » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:01 am

I can't wait to see what everyone else made. After seeing the powers contest and the hero contest, this looks like its gonna be interesting. Hall are you going to compete?
Amazing Avatar by RazorLeaf.
It's a brand new day, the sun is in the sky, all the ravens are singing, THAT UR GONNA DIE!
User

by TheHallMonitor » Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:17 pm

Ravenzilla wrote:I can't wait to see what everyone else made. After seeing the powers contest and the hero contest, this looks like its gonna be interesting. Hall are you going to compete?

Yep. ;D
ded

by BubblesMaster » Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:31 pm

TheHallMonitor wrote:
Ravenzilla wrote:I can't wait to see what everyone else made. After seeing the powers contest and the hero contest, this looks like its gonna be interesting. Hall are you going to compete?

Yep. ;D

Sweet! I hope that their are thousands of entries! Not just so it's harder on you with all the PMs, but I think the more entries there are, the more interesting it gets!
User

by arcanegimli » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:35 am

i think i am going to enter my tower ideas, i like them best, here they are:
Barracks

Thugee Training Hall
Health:200
Attack:20-40
Respawn time:10 secs
Armour:Medium
Description:The Thugee are a cult from far off lands and are formidable warriors and bear red face paint, their sword are large and they have a curved and lethal blade
Special:This cult only accepts the finest of warriors and their training techniques are ancient and have passed down from many generations
Unlocks:Chief appearance (every 80 secs the lord of the cult appears and gives a fine display in the art of swordplay),Skies of blood (every 30 secs all warriors present deliver a killing blow which can kill up to 3 enemies at a time)

Samurai Fortress
Health:150
Attack 30-50
Respawn time:15 secs
Armour:Low
Description:These Samurais are masters of disguise and can use jujitsu or samurai swords which have long blades and curved hilts
Special:Descend from the eastern parts of this world the samurais use the most ancient techniques of disappearance known to man
Unlocks:Double swords (the samurais are given two swords which means almost double the damage (110-1500) with their swords),Throwing knives (the samurais are equipped with small knives which they can throw at enemy with deadly

Archer Towers

Magic Energy Crossbow tower
Attack: 80-100
Reload: 10 secs
Description: shoots energy bolts like the musketeer tower
Special: very advanced level of magic
Unlocks: Additional troop (an extra troop is added ,1 hit K.O (chance of a shot being a instant kill)

Elven Soldier tower
Attack: 50-80
Reload: 5 secs
Description: Elven soldiers shoot lethal arrows from their well-crafted bows
Special: pinpoint accuracy
Unlocks: Magical cape (the elves cape's ensnare the enemies in range using elven magic and leave it vulnerable to damage), Bigger bow (the range of their shots is increased)

Artillery

D.B.S. (Dwarven.Bombing.Strikes)
Attack:50-80
Firing Speed:very slow
Range:Wide
Description:This tower looks like a Big Bertha but does not work the same way, it performs precise bombing strikes using advanced dwarven machinery
Special:This tower is the one of the most advanced thing the dwarven smiths have ever come up with and its power is formidable
Unlocks:High Above (the bombs are fired high in the air and release bomblets),Double the damage (2 bombs are fired every 10 secs)

Missile Silo
Attack:100-140
Firing Speed:extremely slow
Description:This is a launchpad for the most advanced piece of dwarven artillery yet, missiles, the reload is every 30 secs but it deals massive area damage
Special:a missile is incredibly advanced for the time and the missile is comprised of the newest parts and gunpowder to come out of the dwarven smiths workshops
Unlocks: Faster Firing (better dwarfs are put to the job of making the missile, giving you faster firing speed),Spin offs (bits of the missile break off dealing +20 damage)

Mages Guild

Witch Tower
Attack:60-90
Firing Speed:slow
Description: a witch sorceress shoots green bolts of energy which with one shot obliterates the toughest of armor and with the second destroys the enemies internal organs
Special:witches descends from the cults of the far east,their powers are unbeknownst to most
Unlocks:Eastern Ray (1/10 chance of each shot being a special witch ray from the east), Obliteration (1/20 chance of a shot destroying all armored enemies in range)

Geomancer Tower
Health:70
Description:wizard summons men of the earth to fight for your cause, armed with all manner of earth weapons, hammers, clubs etc.
Special:men of the earth are rare and only answer to true heroes
Unlocks:Double the fight (every 20 seconds, your wizard doubles the amount of earth men he brings back),Bigger the better (your wizard summons the bigger and more powerful earth men)

thanks to mastermoo 123 for telling me what an 'earth'mancer would be called

"From Hells heart I stab at thee"-Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
"Do, or do not, there is no try"-Master Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
User

by arcanegimli » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:35 am

i think i am going to enter my tower ideas, i like them best, here they are:
Barracks

Thugee Training Hall
Description:The Thugee are a cult from far off lands and are formidable warriors and bear red face paint, their sword are large and they have a curved and lethal blade
Special:This cult only accepts the finest of warriors and their training techniques are ancient and have passed down from many generations
Unlocks:Chief appearance (every 80 secs the lord of the cult appears and gives a fine display in the art of swordplay),Skies of blood (every 30 secs all warriors present deliver a killing blow which can kill up to 3 enemies at a time)

Samurai Fortress
Attack 30-50
Description:These Samurais are masters of disguise and can use jujitsu or samurai swords which have long blades and curved hilts
Special:Descend from the eastern parts of this world the samurais use the most ancient techniques of disappearance known to man
Unlocks:Double swords (the samurais are given two swords which means almost double the damage (110-1500) with their swords),Throwing knives (the samurais are equipped with small knives which they can throw at enemy with deadly

Archer Towers

Unlocks: Additional troop (an extra troop is added ,1 hit K.O (chance of a shot being a instant kill)

Elven Soldier tower
Unlocks: Magical cape (the elves cape's ensnare the enemies in range using elven magic and leave it vulnerable to damage), Bigger bow (the range of their shots is increased)

Artillery

Description:This tower looks like a Big Bertha but does not work the same way, it performs precise bombing strikes using advanced dwarven machinery
Special:This tower is the one of the most advanced thing the dwarven smiths have ever come up with and its power is formidable
Unlocks:High Above (the bombs are fired high in the air and release bomblets),Double the damage (2 bombs are fired every 10 secs)

Missile Silo
Description:This is a launchpad for the most advanced piece of dwarven artillery yet, missiles, the reload is every 30 secs but it deals massive area damage
Special:a missile is incredibly advanced for the time and the missile is comprised of the newest parts and gunpowder to come out of the dwarven smiths workshops
Unlocks: Faster Firing (better dwarfs are put to the job of making the missile, giving you faster firing speed),Spin offs (bits of the missile break off dealing +20 damage)

Mages Guild

Witch Tower
Description: a witch sorceress shoots green bolts of energy which with one shot obliterates the toughest of armor and with the second destroys the enemies internal organs
Special:witches descends from the cults of the far east,their powers are unbeknownst to most
Unlocks:Eastern Ray (1/10 chance of each shot being a special witch ray from the east), Obliteration (1/20 chance of a shot destroying all armored enemies in range)

Geomancer Tower
Description:wizard summons men of the earth to fight for your cause, armed with all manner of earth weapons, hammers, clubs etc.
Unlocks:Double the fight (every 20 seconds, your wizard doubles the amount of earth men he brings back),Bigger the better (your wizard summons the bigger and more powerful earth men)

"From Hells heart I stab at thee"-Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
"Do, or do not, there is no try"-Master Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
User

by mastermoo123 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:04 am

Arcane gimli you were not ment to do towers it's an enemies competion
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by BubblesMaster » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:47 pm

arcanegimli wrote:i think i am going to enter my tower ideas, i like them best, here they are:
Barracks

Thugee Training Hall

Samurai Fortress
Attack 30-50

Archer Towers

Elven Soldier tower

Artillery

Missile Silo

Mages Guild

Witch Tower

Geomancer Tower

Uhh..... First of all, we aren't doing a tower contest, enemies won, second of all, you aren't supposed to put your ideas in here anyway, you're supposed to PM them to HallMonitor.
User

by mastermoo123 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:01 pm

Lol *Ultimate Facepalm*
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by BubblesMaster » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:14 pm

User

by mastermoo123 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:37 pm

BubblesMaster wrote:
mastermoo123 wrote:Lol *Ultimate Facepalm*

I think you dropped this sir,
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_AMKFifiDIZI/TRm_mpoWEWI/AAAAAAAAEOA/I75NXD_KXTY/s1600/Para%2BIsma%2Bel%2Bfacepalm%2Bdefinitivo.jpg

Indeed :lol:
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

Previous