Kingdom Rush 3 level 5 idea

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Kingdom Rush 3 level 5 idea

by arcanegimli » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:09 am

Name:IceShadow Mountains

Description:We have discovered a large mountain range just past Skulltree Forest.
We must cross it if we have any hope of advancing through this land.
Our new units are late and will not be coming for weeks,
so we must rely on our current strength.

Structure:A small clearing, surrounded by snow and ice lies in the middle of this range.A wizard's hat can be seen in the ground and if you click it 9 figures,5 of them short the other 4 tall, pop out of the snow (The Lord of the Rings the Fellowship of the Ring, the Pass of Caradhras reference).There are 15 Strategic Points on this level.Enemies come out from 3 places: Top Right, Middle Top and Top Left.You defend the Middle Bottom.

Waves (x12):
Wave 1:Top Left entrance, Bird of Darkness x14+Middle Top entrance, Ruffian Soldier x7
Wave 2:Top Left entrance, Bird of Darkness x15 and Demon of Darkness x5+Middle Top entrance, Ruffian Heavy x5
Wave 3:Top Left entrance, Bird of Darkness x10 and Demon of Darkness x5+Middle Top entrance, Ruffian Champion x3
Wave 4:Top Left entrance, Demon of Darkness x8+Middle Top entrance, Ruffian Soldier x7
Wave 5:Top Left entrance, Demon of Darkness x9+Middle Top entrance, Ruffian Soldier x7 and Ruffian Heavy x5
Wave 6:Top Left entrance, Bird of Darkness x 10+Middle Top entrance, Ruffian Soldier x7, Ruffian Heavy x5 and Ruffian Champion x3
Wave 7:Top Left entrance, Bird of Darkness x14 and Demon of Darkness x5+Top Right entrance, Shade Warrior x8
Wave 8:Top Left entrance, Bird of Darkness x10 and Demon of Darkness x7+Top Right entrance, Flaming Orc x8
Wave 9:Top Left entrance, Bird of Darkness x13 and Demon of Darkness x6+Top Right entrance, Flaming Orc x7 and Shade Warrior x8
Wave 10:Top Left entrance, Bird of Darkness x16+Top Right entrance, Shade Warrior x9
Wave 11:Top Left entrance, Dragon of Darkness x5
Wave 12: Middle Top entrance, The Cryomancer* x1

*boss
my first boss, hope you liked this installment, more levels coming soon! mastermoo123 told me about Cryomancers
Last edited by arcanegimli on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

"From Hells heart I stab at thee"-Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
"Do, or do not, there is no try"-Master Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
User

Re: Kingdom Rush 3 level 5 idea

by BubblesMaster » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Cool, I like the sound of the Cryomancer.
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by mastermoo123 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:32 pm

Hey Cyromancer was my idea COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT

Lol Jk
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by BubblesMaster » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:24 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:Hey Cyromancer was my idea COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT

Lol Jk

:lol:
The Universe has a wonderful sense of humor, the trick is learning to take a joke. Do, or do not. There is no try. Why so serious? 'To Start Press Any Key' Where's The Any Key?
User

by arcanegimli » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:15 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:Hey Cyromancer was my idea COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT

Lol Jk

A: you haven;t put it up and B:i will give credit to you

"From Hells heart I stab at thee"-Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
"Do, or do not, there is no try"-Master Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
User

by mastermoo123 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:40 pm

You need to reed you posts before sending them you keep on making mist;akes l;ike thi;s
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by arcanegimli » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:08 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:You need to reed you posts before sending them you keep on making mist;akes l;ike thi;s

i,m sorry, what mistakes have i made??????

User