Kingdom Rush 3 level 6 idea

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Kingdom Rush 3 level 6 idea

by arcanegimli » Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:22 pm

Name:Caves of Carathon

Description:Finally,our new barracks and Artillery units have come.
Congratulations for defeating the Cryomancer,
but of course we must move on.
These caves are blocking our path but they are the only way we can advance,
because if we were to go round it would take days and days and they are days we cannot spare,
You must go through....

Structure:This level is quite similar to Journey in the Dark, with rocks and bats and things like that. You unlock Samurai Dojo and the D.B.S.There are 16 Strategic points on this level and enemies come out of 3 places:Top, Left and and Right.You defend the bottom.

Waves (x12):
Wave 1:new enemy, Top entrance, Carathon Troll x9 and Flaming Orc x6+Left entrance,Bird of Darkness x14
Wave 2:Top entrance, Carathon Troll x9 and Shade Warrior x7+Right entrance, Demon of Darkness x7 and Ruffian Soldier x7
Wave 3:Top entrance, Carathon Troll x7 and Shade Warrior x9+Right Entrance Ruffian Heavy x5
Wave 4:Top entrance, Carathon Troll x6, Shade Warrior x7 and Flaming Orc x7+Right entrance, Ruffian Champion x3
Wave 5:Top entrance, Carathon Troll x10+Left entrance, Bird of Darkness x16+Right entrance, Ruffian Soldier x5 and Ruffian Heavy x3
Wave 6:Top entrance, Carathon Troll x8 and Shade Warrior x6+Right entrance, Ruffian Soldier x7 and Ruffian Heavy x5
Wave 7:Top entrance, Carathon Troll x7,Flaming Orc x7 and Shade Warrior x6+Right entrance,Ruffian Soldier x7 and Ruffian Champion x4
Wave 8:new enemy, Top entrance, Carathon Orc x9 and Carathon Troll x7+Right entrance, Ruffian Champion x5
Wave 9:Top entrance, Carathon Orc x10 and Carathon Troll x6+Left entrance, Demon of Darkness x6 and Bird of Darkness x10
Wave 10:Top entrance, Carathon Orc x10 and Flaming Orc x10+Right entrance, Ruffian Heavy x5+Left entrance, Dragon of Darkness x1
Wave 11:Top entrance, Carathon Orc x15+Right entrance, Ruffian Champion x3+Left entrance, Dragon of Darkness x2
Wave 12:Top entrance, Carathon Troll x15+Right entrance, Ruffian Champion x5+Left entrance, Dragon of Darkness x3

level 7 coming soon!!
Last edited by arcanegimli on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.

"From Hells heart I stab at thee"-Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
"Do, or do not, there is no try"-Master Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
User

Re: Kingdom Rush 3 level 6 Name,Description,Structure and Wa

by mastermoo123 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:36 pm

W Y U NO SHOW STATS FOR ENEMIES
ʊքօռ ȶɦɛ ʍօֆȶ ǟռƈɨɛռȶ օʄ քօաɛʀ
ɨ ɦօʟɖ ȶɦɛ ɨʍʍօʀȶǟʟ ɛռɛʀɢʏ
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by arcanegimli » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:49 pm

mastermoo123 wrote:W Y U NO SHOW STATS FOR ENEMIES

I do, check my kr 3 enemies post, I update it

"From Hells heart I stab at thee"-Khan Noonien Singh, Star Trek II The Wrath of Khan
"Do, or do not, there is no try"-Master Yoda, Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back
User

by mastermoo123 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:53 am

You should also post the stats for enemies on THIS post
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User

by arcanegimli » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:11 am

mastermoo123 wrote:You should also post the stats for enemies on THIS post

i haven't done it on any other of my posts and you have never complained about it and if you see new enemy on the waves and you know that i update my enemy post regularly then you should know that my enemy stats on the enemy posts so i am not going to posts the enemy stats on the level posts because that would ruin the format of it just being the level post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User

by mastermoo123 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:16 am

Leonidas looks awesome
ɨ ֆʊʍʍօռ ȶɦɛ ɢօɖ օʄ ƈօաֆ
ǟռɖ ɮɛƈօʍɛ ɦɨʍ ʍʏֆɛʟʄ!
User