Premium Content FAQ

For the King!

Re: Premium Content FAQ

by Julian » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:00 am

ianjtreu wrote:Are there any plans to add Sarelgaz and the sons of Sarelgaz to the encyclopedia?

Yes they'll be added on the next update =)
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by kmkraft » Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Hey there, I want to get the premium content but i think PayPal isn't big here in Asia. So I can't create an account to donate my money. :(
Let there be light!
User

by Agaliarept » Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:11 pm

kmkraft wrote:Hey there, I want to get the premium content but i think PayPal isn't big here in Asia. So I can't create an account to donate my money. :(
+100500! :evil:
User

by kmkraft » Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:26 am

Agaliarept wrote:
kmkraft wrote:Hey there, I want to get the premium content but i think PayPal isn't big here in Asia. So I can't create an account to donate my money. :(
+100500! :evil:

???
Let there be light!
User

by wungfu » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:56 pm

I still cannot submit a payment for premium content. It is getting pretty annoying considering I really liked this game. Now there really is no point in playing it. Just thought you should know that you have probably lost out on quite a bit of money.
User

by Vanzen » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:36 am

We are aware there can be difficulties with the payment process, sadly it is beyond us. The payment system is provided by Armorgames and they are the only ones that could provide alternate forms of payment.

I suggest you contact [email protected] for any issue regarding the payment process or alternative payment methods, because as much as we would love to, we can't do anything.
Ironhide Developer

by Ateeq911 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:40 am

@Wungfu.

Have you tried all the Iron/Heroic levels? I thought I was pretty much done with the game when I had completed all levels on Normal :P.

Thankfully, I was wrong! These different levels are just that, pretty epic if you ask me :).
User

by kmkraft » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:24 pm

Quick question: will the iOS version be having premium content?
Let there be light!
User

by Vanzen » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:11 pm

The first release of the iOS version will have Sarelgaz Lair but will not feature the extra stars, gold, reinforcement or costumes from the premium content on flash. In future updates we will add more stuff to the iOS version :)
Ironhide Developer

by bobboby » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:18 am

Hey guys! May I start of with saying wonderful work! it is a truely amazing game which in my opinion has added new life to the once stale TD selection of gaming. And now the question :oops: , when KR2 comes out, can you add some of the current Premium content (in particular the extra levels) to the free version. :oops: no ofense to you guys, I know everybody needs to make a living, but I can't donate. :oops: :oops: :oops:
User

by jaydierr » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:31 am

้Hallo Good job
User

by Kazam » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:46 pm

Whao that's alot of useful info thanks Andrelexis .
My name is sir Kazam . I protect the good and destroy the evil . Enemies shall feel the wrath of my light . Justice shall be
Served.
User

by ianjtreu » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:10 pm

Thanks for the new level, i'm loving it! I even gifted a few copies out for the holidays so my friends could understand why I get so excited about a Kingdom Rush update (your game is so awesome even my girlfriend is addicted). During the iron challenge those last few forest trolls gave me a real run for the money, and the zappers played real havoc on my reinforcements. I noticed the updated encyclopedia as well, very cool, thanks for that. I wonder, do you plan on future updates to Kingdom Rush, or will you focus your attention to the (hugely anticipated) sequel? It's just that the encyclopedia feels incomplete without the Sylvan Elves and their training hall, Sasquatch and his cave, and the Stormcloud Temple with her Sunray Tower and Sunray Sorcerers. Mostly though, its the easy and normal in the difficulty drop down menu that seem to taunt me with no hard mode. Will I ever be able to stick one of those colossal forest trolls full of Sylvan arrows? Thanks again!!
it is a great honor to be blessed with your attention, thank you!
User

by Kazam » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:23 pm

Yeah sylvan elves and Sasquatch should be on the encyclopedia but great job and thanks again
My name is sir Kazam . I protect the good and destroy the evil . Enemies shall feel the wrath of my light . Justice shall be
Served.
User

by mw3blackopsfan » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Zappers are easy to me for some odd reason, but probably just because I don't pay attention to them
"Every move, every strike, has led up to this" - Makarov
User

by Kazam » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:33 am

Zappers can do alot of damage to your troops :!:

But you should ignore them because your towers will kill them . :)
Served.
User

by Vanzen » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:56 pm

ianjtreu wrote:Thanks for the new level, i'm loving it! I even gifted a few copies out for the holidays so my friends could understand why I get so excited about a Kingdom Rush update (your game is so awesome even my girlfriend is addicted). During the iron challenge those last few forest trolls gave me a real run for the money, and the zappers played real havoc on my reinforcements. I noticed the updated encyclopedia as well, very cool, thanks for that. I wonder, do you plan on future updates to Kingdom Rush, or will you focus your attention to the (hugely anticipated) sequel? It's just that the encyclopedia feels incomplete without the Sylvan Elves and their training hall, Sasquatch and his cave, and the Stormcloud Temple with her Sunray Tower and Sunray Sorcerers. Mostly though, its the easy and normal in the difficulty drop down menu that seem to taunt me with no hard mode. Will I ever be able to stick one of those colossal forest trolls full of Sylvan arrows? Thanks again!!

We plan to keep updating the iOS game as well as the flash version but we don't have any details yet. :)
Ironhide Developer

by Finwer » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:58 pm

you add the extras in the enciclopedia?
I SUPPORT HERO IMPROVEMENTS: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=5322
I answered as sincerly as possible and I got my favorite color...YAY!
User

by Kazam » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:21 pm

They add extras because of the premium enemies like Sarelgaz .
Served.
User

by Vanzen » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:17 pm

I don't know about the special features of each stage in the encyclopedia.
Maybe for the sequel we can make a special section of special stage stuff since there are so many... :)
Ironhide Developer

PreviousNext