24%
Entry 6-Shrine of the Dragon Warriors+Magical Oak
8%
Entry 7-Underworld Spire+Heaven's Reach
12%

Total votes : 25

MAY THE BEST LEVEL FIVE TOWER WIN!!!!!!

by Cheesecake » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:40 am

Okay, first of all this isn't just copy and paste I rewrote all of this. Some sections may not be included for certain towers, if not that means that information was not included.

ANNNND WE HAVE OUR CONTESTANTS!
-SilasLock
-Daver35
-RaZoR LeAf
-YourNewOverlord
-deoxsis12
-NomadHero

ANNNND WE HAVE THE WINNERS!
-Cheesecake

Okay here are the towers. Free pickles to anyone who votes for me.

ENTRY 1
Upgrades from Holy Order (Yeah, now you all instantly know who made this one :roll: )

TOWER 1: Crusader Academy
Build cost: 380
Health: 250
Melee attack: 40-60 Physical
Phys. Armour: High
Mag. Armour: None
Ranged attack: None
Description: These mighty warriors are the ultimate authority in the land. Upholders of justice and law, they can outfight nigh any opponent.
Appearance: A castle similar to the Holy Order with a golden roof and a pentagram symbol engraved on top if it. The crusaders themselves wear silvery-blue armor with symbols engraves in gold and a golden trim.
Abilities:
1. Masterful dispatch
-Every attack has an 8/12/18% chance of becoming a Dispatch, dealing 500 true damage. Costs 400/500/500
2. Heroic death
-When a crusader is killed all nearby soldiers recieve a morale boost and regain 50 health. Costs 300
3. Holy blessing
-For a period of 5/6 seconds crusaders will deal area damage with every hit. 50/45 second charge time.Costs 700/600

TOWER 2: Cleric Mosque
Build cost: 320
Health: 70
Melee attack: 1-5 Physical
Phys. Armour: None
Mag. Armour: Low
Ranged attack: 20-40 Magical
Description: Chosen enforcers of their god’s will, these powerful priests command devastating magic to unleash upon your enemies and heal your own.
Appearance: The tower appears to be a church inlaid with white and gold, with a large spire with a church bell on the side facing the player. The building is adorned with stained glass windows. It is made out of bricks. The clerics themselves wear billowing white and gold tunics, as well as crown-shaped helmets. They carry large maces comparable to the size of wizard staves.
BONUS SKILL: Clerics have an aura that regenerates their health and that on nearby units by 5/second(effect can stack). Ranged attacks deal magic splash damage (1-3). Ranged attacks have a 3% chance to banish(instakill) demonic enemies in area of effect.
Abilities:
1. Smite
-Multiplies all damage done to undead enemies(skeletons, swamp mutants, ect) by 5/10/15. Costs 250/200/200
2. Martial training
-Increases cleric health to 110/130/170 and increases damage to 3-7/4-9/5-11. Costs 180/180/210
3. Sacred curse
-Shatters a portion of enemy magic resistance with every hit. Costs 220

ENTRY 2
Upgrades from Barbarian Hall

TOWER 1: Cavalry Fort
Build cost: 300
Health: 350
Melee attack: 28-46 Physical
Phys. Armour: Low
Ranged attack: 28-46 Physical
Description: These cavalry soldiers, equipped with sabers and a Winchester rifle, will fill the enemies with bullets in no time.
Appearance: This
Abilities:
1. Quick aim
-Increases fire rate by 1.5x/2x/3x. Costs 200/100/100
2. Keen eye
-Increases soldier attack range to 285/305/325 and gives the cavalry soldiers a critical damage chance of 33/50/66%. Costs 150/75/75
3. Charge!
-Summons the cavalry general riding a horse to charge forward and attack enemies. Stats: 500 health, low armor, 35-50 physical melee damage, no ranged attack. Costs 350

TOWER 2: Samurai Temple
Build cost: 300
Health: 300
Melee attack: 26-38 Physical
Phys. Armour: Medium
Ranged attack: None
Description: Deadly warriors trained for the war, their attacks have a chance to ignore enemy's physical armor
Appearance: Powerful armored samurais clad in shiny red armour, wielding razor-sharp katanas.
BONUS SKILL: Attacks have a chance to ignore enemy armour.
Abilities:
1. Hoshi
-Special sword technique that deals 30-50/60-100/85-150 area damage and ignores armour.Costs 250/125/125
2. Bushido
-Increases samurai damage by 15/25/40 when samurai health is under 15/30/50%. Costs 300/150/150
3. Yumi
-Samurais get a ranged bow that deals 35-50/50-65/65-80 damage. Costs 300/100/100

ENTRY 3
Upgrades from 400mm Big Bertha

TOWER 1: Tsar Cannon
Build cost: 550
Damage: 100-200
Fire rate: Very slow
Range: Long
Description: The biggest, most dangerous, scariest, and MIGHTIEST cannon ever built!
Appearance: The Tsar Cannon appearance is similar to the Big Bertha, but it is slimmed down, with a heavier base and a taller body. Two dwarfs control it from the metal part of the base, pulling a level whenever a bomb fires.
BONUS SKILL: This target has a rally point, which is where the cannon will shoot. The bombs are grapeshot, which gives it a scattered damage effect.
Abilities:
1. Target sytems
-Extends targeting range by 25/50/75%
2. Reload!
-Decreases reload speed to 15/10 seconds

TOWER 2: Wyvern's Nest
Build cost: 500
Damage: 150-200
Fire rate: Fast
Range: EVERYTHINNNNNG
Description: Fear the breath of the dragon, for it will engulf you!
Appearance: The Wyvern's Nest is a missile turret with six compartments. A single dwarf mans a control panel on the side, pulling different levers, launching different missiles.
BONUS SKILL: The Wyvern's Nest fires a homing missile targeting high-priority targets, such as those with high health and large groups of enemies. It can target enemies wherever they are on the map, including areas where they cannot be seen, as well as tergeting enemies with invisibility powers.
Abilities:
1. Dragon storm
-Fires a barrage of six missiles with a cooldown of 21/18/15 seconds.
2. White smoke
-Each time a missile is launched a puff of smoke is created around the tower dealing 40/50 damage to enemies to all enemies near the tower

ENTRY 4
Upgrades from Tesla x104

TOWER 1: Atmospheric Controller V13
Build cost: 400
Damage: 45-90
Fire rate: Medium
Range: High
Description: A new, highly experimental tower that can control the very weather to damage and hinder enemies.
BONUS SKILL: Tower's attacks chain to other enemies, attacking 5 enemies with each hit
Abilities:
1. Thunderstorm
-The Atmostpheric Controller generates 1/2/3 thunderstorms. Enemies struck by lightning take 10-15/20-30 damage. Thunderstorm range increases with each level, level 3 thunderstorm slows enemies under the storms. Costs 200/150/150
2. Vortex Generator
-Pulls 5/7/9 enemies to a specific point on the map, dealing 10/15/20 damage per second. Lasts 5/6/7 seconds. Costs 250/125/125

TOWER 2: Ultimax Laser Cannon
Build cost: 500
Damage: 250-500
Fire rate: Once every 60 seconds
Range: Covers entire map with a low range of medium
Description: The greatest innovation the dwarves have ever produced, it deals incredibly high damage, at the cost of a very slow recharge.
BONUS SKILL: Attacks have a very large AoE.
Abilities:
1. Energy drain
-Creates tendrils of energy to attack 5/5/10 enemies at once for 1-10/1-15/5-20 damage per second as well as increasing the tower's attack speed. Second level increases range. Costs 200/200/200.
2. Blaster Drone
-Summons a flying drone with a slow/slow/medium attack speed that deals 50-70/55-80/60-90 damage. Drone has a range of medium/high and a rally range of medium/high. Costs 250/100/100

ENTRY 5
Upgrades from Battle Mecha T2000

TOWER 1: Clockwork Golem
Damage: 120-146
Fire rate: Slow
Range: High
Description: A new, highly experimental tower that can control the very weather to damage and hinder enemies.
BONUS SKILL: Attacks fire two bombs at once, AoE damage
Abilities:
1. Rocket fist
-Fires rockets all over the screen
2. Roadkill
-When moved the Clockwork Golem crushes enemies, dealing great damage

TOWER 2: Dwarven Mechablader
Health: 2000
Damage: 63-97
Armor: High Physical
Description: A exoskeleton wearing dwarf that can slice faster then you can say blackthorne, it's blades smash into the ground damaging all enemies around the impact.
BONUS SKILL: AoE damage, can block multiple enemies
Abilities:
1. UPGRADE!
-Increases attack speed, health, and attacks deal true damage
2. Art of combat
- Dwarven Mechablader can preform combo attacks

ENTRY 6
Upgrades for Barbarian Mead Hall

1. Shrine of the Dragon Warriors
Description: The Dragon Warriors are a fierce group of fighters who worship dragons. They train in a special fighting style, making them a versatile and deadly force on the battlefield. They also have many tattoos on their chest, symbolizing the Four Ancient Dragons.
Health: 300
Damage: 40-70
Armor: Medium
Attack speed: Slow
Abilities:
1. Fury of Fire
-Using powers of the Ancient Fire Dragon from the Shrine allows the Dragon Warriors to set their swords ablaze, burning enemies for 5/10/20 DPS over 3/6/9 seconds, ignoring armor. Costs 200/150/150
2. Strength of Stone
-Training their skin, muscles and bones to become as tough as rock grants the Dragon warriors extra protection, increasing their armor to High/Great. Costs 200/200
3. Speed of Sound
-Mastering the fighting style of the Father of all Ancient dragons, the great Sonic dragon, the Dragon Warriors attack speed increases to Average/Fast, and gives them the speed to have a 20/30% chance to dodge enemy attacks. Costs 400/350

2. Magical Oak
Description: The Magical Oak if just a regular tree, but a group of shamans have empowered it giving it plenty of magical power. The shamans are a group of shape-shifters that control nature, using it for good to help in the battle against evil. They live in the base of the very large oak tree.
Health: 250
Damage: 40
Armor: None
Attack speed: Slow
BONUS SKILL: When a Shaman engages an enemy he uses his powes to transform into an animal to defeat his foes.*
Abilities:
1. Advanced transformation
The shaman transforms into more powerful animals.* Costs 200/200/200
2. Aerial evolution
The shaman gains new powers to transform into flying/swimming animals.* Costs 150/100
3. Magical healing
The shaman uses his powers to increase his animal's ability in combat, granting the animal low armor, low magic resistance, and a life regeneration of 2/3/4 per second(These stats only apply while in combat) Costs 250/150/150

*SHAMAN ANIMAL LIST
Note: Starting animals all have 1.5x health and damage, lv 1 animals have 2x health and damage, lv 2 animals have 2.5x health and damage, and lv 3 animals have 3x health and damage.
Notenote: Starting animal is the shaman's first animal without any upgrades to lv. 1,2,3 animals.

LAND ANIMALS
Starting animal: Wolf
Lv. 1 animal: Lion
Lv. 2 animal: Cave bear
Lv. 3 animal: Elephant

AIR ANIMALS
Starting animal: Griffin
Lv. 1 animal: Dragon
Lv. 2 animal: Phoenix
Lv. 3 animal: Roc

SEA ANIMALS
Starting animal: Anglerfish
Lv. 1 animal: Orca whale
Lv. 2 animal: The giant thing on this box (Called a Shadow Snapper)
Lv. 3 animal: Megalodon

ENTRY 7
Upgrades from Sorcerer Mage

TOWER 1: Underworld Spire
Damage: More than Sorcerer Tower
Description: A evil warlock sits on this dark spire that exists in both the physical world and in the underworld
BONUS SKILL: Each hit removes a portion of enemy armor (Less than the Sorcerer Tower's debuff)
Abilities:
1. Demonic chains
-Underworld Spire summons 5/10/15 chains that can slow enemies for 10/12/15%. Chain effects stack. 10 second cooldown
2. Brimstone spawn
-Curses 3/4/5 enemies to explode on death, dealing 50-55/55-60/60-65 damage. 20 second cooldown

TOWER 2: Heaven's Reach
Damage: None
Description: A tall immaculate tower that reaches to the heavens above
BONUS SKILL: Each hit removes a portion of enemy armor (Slightly more than the Sorcerer's debuff), as well as a small DoT
Abilities:
1. Purge
-Sanctifies 1/2/3 enemies with 10-200/10-500/10-999 and makes them good guys
2. Divine intervention
-Summons an army of 5/7/10 angels that swoop down on your enemies 3/4/5 times, dealing 20-40/30-50/40-60 damage.

AAAAND there you have it. Vote for whichever tower you think is the best.
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D

Re: MAY THE BEST LEVEL FIVE TOWER WIN!!!!!!

by xstargaming » Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:05 am

It was really hard to decide, but I have chosen...
User

by kilele » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:28 pm

The poll only allows one vote.

I have some ideas for five level towers :
Barrack upgrade: barrack soldiers can enroll reinforcements placed by the player, now you can move them along with their new companions. Nice possibilities if the player places them on zones shared by several barrack towers meaning that they can be moved forming part of a different barrack depending on which rally point is activated.
Rangers Hideout upgrade: something is happening on the treetop full of green leaves!! A Treant!! Now you can move it around as if he was a sorcerer golem, of course the archers remain on his shoulders but only shoot if the treant is not smashing enemies, the void tower is now used as a cauldron by the wrath of the forest druid in order to...
Artillery upgrade: now the tower has a rally point, if it is activated, a door is opened and a bunch of dwarves go out to place a special barrel full of explosives at this point, then the tower shoots at this barrel to make it explode.
KR1 Fanmade Challenges
At the end of the experiment, you will be baked and then there will be cake.
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:17 pm

kilele wrote:The poll only allows one vote.

I have some ideas for five level towers :
Barrack upgrade: barrack soldiers can enroll reinforcements placed by the player, now you can move them along with their new companions. Nice possibilities if the player places them on zones shared by several barrack towers meaning that they can be moved forming part of a different barrack depending on which rally point is activated.
Rangers Hideout upgrade: something is happening on the treetop full of green leaves!! A Treant!! Now you can move it around as if he was a sorcerer golem, of course the archers remain on his shoulders but only shoot if the treant is not smashing enemies, the void tower is now used as a cauldron by the wrath of the forest druid in order to...
Artillery upgrade: now the tower has a rally point, if it is activated, a door is opened and a bunch of dwarves go out to place a special barrel full of explosives at this point, then the tower shoots at this barrel to make it explode.

It's a bit late for your ideas, this is the voting thread.
Yes it's me

by MechaNecromancer » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:44 pm

Damn it,I should have suggested my Mecha Necromancer idea.
User

by Zonoro13 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:07 pm

Heaven's Reach is UP, unless it's really cheap.
My vote goes to entry three. I think that's razorleaf.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by SilasLock » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:59 am

I don't know about you guys, but I got 2 votes. Voted for myself and Razorleaf, who had some great towers (Tsar Cannon and Wyvern Nest). I could visualize them well, and I could see myself having fun playing with them, as they were both viable upgrades with distinct styles.
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

by Hareogoth » Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:24 am

NOOO! I forgot to send in my entry (and I spent like 30 minutes on it)! Oh well... it can't really compare to any of these anyway...

Say, what will the next contest be?

Note to self: stop being so forgetful
User

by Daver35 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:24 pm

Well, since the other post was closed, my top 4 CTE (Coolest Things Ever) is:

1. Zombies
2. Cowboys (yeah, I guess nobody was expecting that)
3. Pirates
4. Ninjas

PS: Also, samurais are in my top 10
User

by MechaNecromancer » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:35 pm

Dont forget Mecha Necromancers.They are awesome too(they even summon more zombies to become more awesome)
User

by NomadHero » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:05 am

That one about the sorcerer's tower and it splitting into an evil and a holy tower is really cool. I recommend people vote for it.
Wass up?
User

by Zonoro13 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:20 am

But Heaven's Reach is UP! IT does NO damage. Maybe buff it and make armor reduction and slowing more powerful.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by TheRealDungeonGamer » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:56 pm

Jeez, I kinda screwed up here I guess. I promised that I'd put an entry in, but I missed it. By a lot. Sorry I haven't been on for a few weeks, I got a full time job so I don't have a huge amount of time to just mess around. And when I do, I spend time on other things. I'll try to keep up though. There are a lot of good entries here. They all deserve to win, (well, almost all of them ;) good luck!
"A sword wields no strength, unless the hand that holds it has courage."
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:40 pm

TheRealDungeonGamer wrote:Jeez, I kinda screwed up here I guess. I promised that I'd put an entry in, but I missed it. By a lot. Sorry I haven't been on for a few weeks, I got a full time job so I don't have a huge amount of time to just mess around. And when I do, I spend time on other things. I'll try to keep up though. There are a lot of good entries here. They all deserve to win, (well, almost all of them ;) good luck!

Tell me about it. I've not been to a regular forum for two weeks because I've been coming here more. It gets hard to uphold a e-life when you have to work. I hate having to work, but I guess bills need to be paid. Ugh.
Yes it's me

by SilasLock » Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:47 pm

RaZoR LeAf wrote:
TheRealDungeonGamer wrote:Jeez, I kinda screwed up here I guess. I promised that I'd put an entry in, but I missed it. By a lot. Sorry I haven't been on for a few weeks, I got a full time job so I don't have a huge amount of time to just mess around. And when I do, I spend time on other things. I'll try to keep up though. There are a lot of good entries here. They all deserve to win, (well, almost all of them ;) good luck!

Tell me about it. I've not been to a regular forum for two weeks because I've been coming here more. It gets hard to uphold a e-life when you have to work. I hate having to work, but I guess bills need to be paid. Ugh.

Speaking of bills, I read this book called Rich Dad Poor Dad, its a great read on financial management and income, and explains why most people struggle financially, and offers some great advice. Its really enlightening, if you have the chance, get it. Totally worth it. :D
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

PICKLES4LIFE

by TheHallMonitor » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:05 pm

So I looked at the Tsar Cannon and thought "Wow, this is an amazing idea." Then I saw the reload speed... Haha, still great nonetheless. Reminds of the mortar from BTD.

My votes go to 3 & 5 (which are tied, so lawl). Tsar Cannon and Clockwork Golem are awesome ideas, however, I don't really like the other parts of those submissions. They are just wayy too overpowered, in my opinion.
ded

by Cheesecake » Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:57 pm

Well, it looks like there will have to be a tiebreaker here. Okay.
If you need something done if the Fan Fiction section, please bother me with it so I feel important.
If you don't know who that is, I'll kill you.
Indiana Jones hero made by RazorLeaf :D :D :D