Hard mode and IPad version

For the King!

Hard mode and IPad version

by Julian » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Pablo (Lito88) confirmed on the blog that Ironhide is working on a hard mode :D
Not sure if it's part of the premium content or not, but we all bought it anyway.
(Didn't we? :shock:)
And he also corfirmed they are working on an IPad version.
So, good news for IPad owners =)
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

Re: Hard mode and IPad version

by lito88 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:04 pm

julian, over the last few days we 've been testing a hard mode, and yesterday we decided not to include this mode on the next update, the game by itself its very hard on normal mode, specially the Heroic and Iron mode, a hard mode its almost imposible, we need to rebalance all the challenges to include this mode and its very expensive in time for us so we wont do it. We will invest all the time on expansion and iOS version.

About iOS, yes we already started the development, so this is confirmed.

Thanks and sorry to disappoint with the hard mode.
Ironhide Developer

by Julian » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:49 pm

Haha, understandable ^^
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Quest » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:47 pm

lito88 wrote:julian, over the last few days we 've been testing a hard mode, and yesterday we decided not to include this mode on the next update, the game by itself its very hard on normal mode, specially the Heroic and Iron mode, a hard mode its almost imposible, we need to rebalance all the challenges to include this mode and its very expensive in time for us so we wont do it. We will invest all the time on expansion and iOS version.

About iOS, yes we already started the development, so this is confirmed.

Thanks and sorry to disappoint with the hard mode.

Maybe instead of a hard mode, u can make it an endless "survival mode". Each wave will have more units and larger hp than the previous wave until the player is finally overwhelmed. The goal here is to see who can survive the most waves. Hardcore players will keep trying to beat their highest score.

This will keep the hardcore fans occupied while KR2 is being worked on.
User

by Barrotes » Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:00 am

Quest wrote:
Maybe instead of a hard mode, u can make it an endless "survival mode". Each wave will have more units and larger hp than the previous wave until the player is finally overwhelmed. The goal here is to see who can survive the most waves. Hardcore players will keep trying to beat their highest score.

Totally agree. Also renaming normal to hard, and easy to normal would be something to think about. I feel normal mode to be harder than normal. Easy is with no doubt, the premium version, however, even that one proved to be somewhat challanging on later levels.
I guess I'm prepared for iOS version, but I would advise to make it a universal app. That way you can reach more costumers.
iPad and iPhone users for the same price.
I'm a Donkey, what's your excuse ?
User

by riccetto80 » Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:56 pm

Quest wrote:Maybe instead of a hard mode, u can make it an endless "survival mode". Each wave will have more units and larger hp than the previous wave until the player is finally overwhelmed. The goal here is to see who can survive the most waves. Hardcore players will keep trying to beat their highest score.

I want this too, i'm sorry but i finished this very nice game in 4-5 days (20 lifes in all maps, both 2 speical mode for all maps, so game finisched 100%)... and only because i lost 2 time my saves (before online saves) if not will take me at max 3 days of playing.. now the game give me 0 reason to continue to play it... but a endless mode will keep me playing for weeks :D

Thanks again for this nice game.
User

by fabricioz » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:38 am

Wonderful game! Bought the premium content and have 70 stars already, looking forward to have them all :)

Tons of great suggestions, but I'll leave my 2 cents: iPad version, great! But what about an Android version? I have an Android phone and tablet and would definitely buy a version for it!

Also, make a portuguese version! Although I don't need, I'm pretty sure it would help boost a massive fanbase in Brazil and other portuguese speaking countries.

That's it, thanks for the great game!
User