Fanmade Challenge list

Do you have an epic idea? Share it!

Re: Fanmade Challenge list

by tmn loveblue » Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:24 am

Thee Dark Tower, Casual, All Barrack, Gerald as hero.

It is possible, and rather easy. I will try on Normal to see if the stage can be beaten as well.
User

by The_Viking » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:01 am

Desert Assasins

Dunes of Despair
Veteran Difficulty
Campaign Mode

Limitations: You are only allowed one Assassin tower and one Crossbow tower.

This is actually kind of easy, but it's fun because you only get to use two towers. :)
User

Location: Minnesota, U.S.A, which is pretty much just a new version of Norway.

by Ashbite » Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:50 am

The_Viking wrote:Desert Assasins

Dunes of Despair
Veteran Difficulty
Campaign Mode

This is actually kind of easy, but it's fun because you only get to use two towers. :)

I already did this with only one Crossbow.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by tmn loveblue » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:51 am

Ashbite wrote:
The_Viking wrote:Desert Assasins

Dunes of Despair
Veteran Difficulty
Campaign Mode

I already did this with only one Crossbow.

Did you use the Mercenaries? If not, how did you handled Dune Terrors?
User

by Big Bad Bug » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:25 pm

New Challenge:

Alone in the Blizzard

Beat Coldstep Mines on veteran, calling all waves instantly.

Any money earned from killing enemies is invalid; you can only use the gold you start the level with.

You can only use Elora Wintersong and your spells to aid you.

Good luck. :veznan:
BBB

by Magnus0 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:27 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:New Challenge:

Alone in the Blizzard

Beat Coldstep Mines on veteran, calling all waves instantly.

Any money earned from killing enemies is invalid; you can only use the gold you start the level with.

You can only use Elora Wintersong and your spells to aid you.

Good luck. :veznan:

are you allowed to use the money you get from calling waves?
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by wailwail » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:28 pm

He said YOU CAN ONLY USE THE GOLD YOU START THE LEVEL WITH , So no
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Magnus0 » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:38 pm

nevermind, already did it with Malik. It wasn't that hard aside from the gargoyles.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:05 am

Magnus Swiftwind wrote:nevermind, already did it with Malik. It wasn't that hard aside from the gargoyles.

It's specially Elora-only. Also, you can't lose lives.
BBB

by benni369 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:23 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:
Magnus Swiftwind wrote:nevermind, already did it with Malik. It wasn't that hard aside from the gargoyles.

You can only drink coffee. Also, you have to balance this spoon on your nose.
Juice Box wrote:I HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU ALL SUCK.

Image Awesome stone golem made by FastAndBlast. (Thank you! :D )
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:33 am

benni369 wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:

It's specifically Elora-only. Also, you can't lose lives.

You can only drink coffee. Also, you have to balance this spoon on your nose.

While setting yourself on fire.
BBB

by Ashbite » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:53 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:

It's much easier with Elora than with Malik.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:24 pm

Oh. Then I guess I was the only one who had a little bit of trouble with that... :oops:

Why not try the same challenge in the level after: Icewind Pass? Maybe it'll be more difficult then. :skull:
BBB

by Ashbite » Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:11 pm

Big Bad Bug wrote:Oh. Then I guess I was the only one who had a little bit of trouble with that... :oops:

Why not try the same challenge in the level after: Icewind Pass? Maybe it'll be more difficult then. :skull:

I don't believe that is possible.

User

by Magnus0 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:51 pm

I used Malik to make it harder. I don't really understand why everybody hates him so much. his stun skill is very usefull, especially against trolls.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Big Bad Bug » Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:03 pm

Magnus Swiftwind wrote:I used Malik to make it harder. I don't really understand why everybody hates him so much. his stun skill is very usefull, especially against trolls.

True, but we have Thor for area stuns.

Ashbite wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:Oh. Then I guess I was the only one who had a little bit of trouble with that... :oops:

I don't believe that is possible.

Then I need to create a better challenge. ;)
BBB

by tmn loveblue » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:40 pm

I have trouble with 'calling all waves instantly' I keep missing them when they pop up. And another issue for not spending gold. I love spending.
User

by kevin32 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:15 pm

Silvan Suicide Missions

This is an 8-mission campaign path. I've completed all of them, so they can be done.

Mission 1: Complete Silveroak Outpost Campaign using only the Silvan tower and the archer tower already built.
Difficulty: Casual
Hero: Any
No lives lost

Mission 2: Complete Silveroak Outpost Heroic Challenge using only the Silvan tower and the archer tower already built.

Mission 3: Complete Silveroak Outpost Iron Challenge using only the Silvan towers and 1 additional tower of your choice. You may use one of the archer towers already built but you must sell the other two (or sell them all and build a different tower).

Mission 4: Complete Fungal Forest Campaign using only the Silvan tower and 2 additional towers of your choice.
No lives lost

Hint: Don't call waves too soon, and don't call any Silvan elves unless you need them. To deal with the Swamp Thing, move your ground troops away so the Swamp Thing moves to the center of your tower setup, then move in and attack them in melee to prevent their ranged attack. If the going gets tough, you can build one more tower.

Mission 5: Complete Fungal Forest Heroic Challenge using only the Silvan tower and 2 additional towers of your choice.

Hint: Same hint for mission 4.

Mission 6: Complete Fungal Forest Iron Challenge using only the Silvan towers and 6 additional towers of your choice.

Hint: You will want to put more gold into upgrading towers than calling elves. Notice the direction the enemies are coming from and upgrade just enough to deal with the threat. Move your hero to the place with the highest concentration of enemies. If you can draw enemies close enough, the Silvan elves can deal damage with ranged attacks. Avoid putting the elves in melee.

Mission 7: (Fungal Grail): Complete Fungal Forest Iron Challenge using only the Silvan towers and barracks.

Hint: Same hint for mission 6, but remember that if a soldier dies, a husk spawns so make sure soldiers are strong enough to deal with a particular group of enemies without dying.

Mission 8: (Protect the Elves!): Complete Fungal Forest Iron Challenge using only the Silvan towers and 6 additional towers of your choice. But here's the catch: You must call all 12 Silvan elves first, then you can build your towers. You must then protect the elves from dying. If an elf dies, you must start over. This can be done. Go get 'em tiger.

Hint: Same hint for mission 6, but it will help to put at least one barracks on each path to keep enemies away from the elves.
Last edited by kevin32 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

Location: In Machu Picchu, communing with the gods of tower defense.

by kevin32 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:16 pm

The Dwarven Descent (KRF)
Complete The Dark Descent Iron challenge without building any towers. You can only use the ones already built. This can be done.

Buccaneer's Thin (KRF)
Complete Buccaneer's Den Iron Challenge using only 2 Scumm Bars. Pirate cannons not allowed.

Hint: Don't allow your pirates to get into melee if you can help it. And to prevent from being overwhelmed, there are certain enemies you might want to use Rain of Fire on as soon as they exit the ship.
User

Location: In Machu Picchu, communing with the gods of tower defense.

by AdamLeeU » Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:16 pm

kevin32 wrote:Silvan Suicide Missions

This is an 8-mission campaign path. I've completed all of them, so they can be done.

Mission 1: Complete Silveroak Outpost Campaign using only the Silvan tower and the archer tower already built.
No lives lost

Mission 2: Complete Silveroak Outpost Heroic Challenge using only the Silvan tower and the archer tower already built.

Mission 3: Complete Silveroak Outpost Iron Challenge using only the Silvan towers and 1 additional tower of your choice. You may use one of the archer towers already built but you must sell the other two (or sell them all and build a different tower).

Mission 4: Complete Fungal Forest Campaign using only the Silvan tower and 2 additional towers of your choice.
No lives lost

Hint: Don't call waves too soon, and don't call any Silvan elves unless you need them. To deal with the Swamp Thing, move your ground troops away so the Swamp Thing moves to the center of your tower setup, then move in and attack them in melee to prevent their ranged attack. If the going gets tough, you can build one more tower.

Mission 5: Complete Fungal Forest Heroic Challenge using only the Silvan tower and 2 additional towers of your choice.

Hint: Same hint for mission 4.

Mission 6: Complete Fungal Forest Iron Challenge using only the Silvan towers and 6 additional towers of your choice.

Hint: You will want to put more gold into upgrading towers than calling elves. Notice the direction the enemies are coming from and upgrade just enough to deal with the threat. Move your hero to the place with the highest concentration of enemies. If you can draw enemies close enough, the Silvan elves can deal damage with ranged attacks. Avoid putting the elves in melee.

Mission 7: (Fungal Grail): Complete Fungal Forest Iron Challenge using only the Silvan towers and barracks.

Hint: Same hint for mission 6, but remember that if a soldier dies, a husk spawns so make sure soldiers are strong enough to deal with a particular group of enemies without dying.

Mission 8: (Protect the Elves!): Complete Fungal Forest Iron Challenge using only the Silvan towers and 6 additional towers of your choice. But here's the catch: You must call all 12 Silvan elves first, then you can build your towers. You must then protect the elves from dying. If an elf dies, you must start over. This can be done. Go get 'em tiger.

Hint: Same hint for mission 6, but it will help to put at least one barracks on each path to keep enemies away from the elves.

MIssion #4 can be beaten on hard with only 2 towers and without the elves.
User

PreviousNext