Kingdom Rush Origins Bugs

For the King!

Re: Kingdom Rush Origins Bugs

by Ashbite » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:50 am

The level Mactans Retreat should be Mactans' Retreat.
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I am very disappointed with this attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.

A villain dies a thousand times, a hero only once.

:veznan: :sheep: :veznan:
User

by Magnus0 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:48 am

Studioroom wrote:On 'Arcane Quarters' a little purple ghost froze. I can't kill it, or it can't do its thing, or whatever and I can't complete the stage. I have to quit the game. I can't find the little purple ghost in the list of enemies, it's like a side effect character.

that's probably the curse of the twilight scourger. it's really annoying because it curses your towers. I have never seen one froze though.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by harpingon » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:25 pm

No full screen mode on Android.

Forces you to scroll around even on maximum zoom out. This is not acceptable on a big tablet like Xperia Z2 tablet, we need a proper zoom out, like on iPad, considering we pay the same.
User

by Coolman13 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:53 pm

I have seen Weirdwood freeze up before but in my case I don't think a scourger did it.
Pi is yummy
User

by Goken222 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:40 am

Waterfalls Trails Heroic wave 5 of 6 showed "Error on name x5" and Gnoll Knawer x2 when I played it last night when I tapped the icon to see what was in the wave.

The High Cross campaign wave 8 of 8 top path showed no text describing what would be coming there and had a red rectangle the same color as and covering the area where the 'tap again to call early' text normally appears. The middle path top icon correctly showed 3 Gnoll Gnawers.

Android version of the game. I took screenshots if that helps.
User

by ngue02 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:47 pm

Goken222 wrote:Waterfalls Trails Heroic wave 5 of 6 showed "Error on name x5" and Gnoll Knawer x2 when I played it last night when I tapped the icon to see what was in the wave.

The High Cross campaign wave 8 of 8 top path showed no text describing what would be coming there and had a red rectangle the same color as and covering the area where the 'tap again to call early' text normally appears. The middle path top icon correctly showed 3 Gnoll Gnawers.

Android version of the game. I took screenshots if that helps.

The error on name happened to me, too. I play on iPad.
This is a great community. I am very grateful to be a part of it, and I hope that it continues to stay this great. I have witnessed some great online communities simply break down, and I truly wish that it will never happen here. :star:
User

by SilasLock » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:50 pm

Not a bug, but a typo:
The upgrade for Slumber Arrows 3 on the Arcane Archer Tower says ''decreases by a another 4 seconds.'' The A shouldn't be there, its a very minor mistake. :)

dev: Fixed for the next update!
I have mad skills, but more mad than skills.
ImageImage
User

by MisterX » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:21 pm

Sometimes the title of the achievements isn't fully displayed, for example "follow the white"... it's quite obvious that the word rabbit is missing
User

by SilasLock » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:50 pm

I'm not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but...

When I tap on the magic flowers that shoot energy balls at enemies (not sure of the name), they activate regardless of whether or not I've TAPPED them or just placed my finger over them while scrolling around the map. So, if I slide my finger over a flower and the line that I draw across the screen to scroll starts on that flower, then it activates.

Is this on purpose? It does make it a little easier to fire off the balls of energy, but I also accidentally set them off without meaning to. :?
ImageImage
User

by SilasLock » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:06 pm

When I tap on a tower and then tap on a strategic point, it closes down the information box at the bottom (like it should). But, right before it closes it changes to showing a different box for about 0.1 seconds. This box shows a tower called ''name'', with a damage of ''damage'', etc. It looks like some kind of default information box that somehow the game displays before it disappears.

While interesting, I'm pretty sure its not supposed to do that.

Tested on iPhone, on the stage where you unlock High Elf Mages.
ImageImage
User

by taotao » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:06 am

REDWOOD STAND

under the tree, when an enemy shot by arrow before it comes into the tree hall, in some case the enemy will die over and over again(we get money increased).
User

by Chimto » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:10 am

The wave bubbles in the Ascent are screwed. Sometimes, enemies coming from the same wave bubble in different waves follow different paths to the exits.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by probywan1337 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:32 pm

On the last campaign level, the barracks tower that is provided for free has a spelling mistake on its first skill "life stealer strike". The word "amount" is spelled wrong. In game it says "ammount"
User

by elfozzie » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:15 pm

Long time fan but first time poster here.
Just really dropping in to share a bug report. After having played through the first 8 or 9 levels on my iPad over a few days (latest non-Air one) I started a new level but the iPad power died mid level. Upon charging up again and starting the game I discovered that my saved game had been reset back to level 1.
Naturally I'm not overjoyed at having to run through all the levels again, much as a I love the game.
Assuming there's nothing I can do here personally, but raising the bug to spare others.
User

by MisterX » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:55 pm

The Avenger Ability of Denas jumps more then 3 times, increasing with each upgrade. It is always listed 3 times.
User

by Coolman13 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Perythons have 120 health in both Normal and Veteran difficulty. This might not be a glitch but I think it is.
Pi is yummy
User

by Statial Aeon » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:58 pm

Achievement issue: The Art of War - Read all tip cards.

This achievement is not awarding. I have reviewed all the tip cards before the patch (when there was an errant 24th tip) and afterward, when the total was knocked down to 23.
User

by tmn loveblue » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:17 pm

Druids fail to hit fast enemies with their boulders. The stones often land behind the running enemies. This may not be a bug though.
User

by benni369 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:17 pm

tmn loveblue wrote:Druids fail to hit fast enemies with their boulders. The stones often land behind the running enemies. This may not be a bug though.

I don't think it's a bug. Mainly because it also happens in KR/KRF.
Juice Box wrote:I HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU ALL SUCK.

Image Awesome stone golem made by FastAndBlast. (Thank you! :D )
User

by RISINGDRAGON1 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:22 am

Caused a glitch in the matrix. Had malicia dancing in place At unseelie court.
User

PreviousNext