Are there any official Achievements Guide?

For the King!

Are there any official Achievements Guide?

by zqxinran » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:14 am

I'm wondering if there will be an offical Achievements Guide.
I found that some achievements are hard to get.
How to get "SUNBURNER!" and "DUST TO DUST!"? I don't know the meaning of it. :?
How to get "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?" It is too difficult for a single barbarian to kill 10 enemies without death. How can it be? :shock:
User

Re: Are there any official Achievements Guide?

by Quest » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:25 am

i guess u can just ask here.
sunburner=use that sunray tower in the bottom-left of the storm-cloud map... i usually use it to zap the yetis or JT
dust to dust= just kill 50 enemies with the deathray upgrade for the arcane mage tower
the last one.. i forgot how i got it lol... i just got it playing normally with barbarian tower..
User

by Julian » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:51 am

There is no official achievements guide but in my opinion it's really easy to figure out how to get an achievement by just reading the description.

About the 'Are you not entertained?'-achievements, let me quote something I posted a while ago:
Julian wrote:I got the achievement at stage 8 (icewind pass), by building one barbarian mead hall at the center of the three lowest strategic points. I supported them using reinforcements and upgraded their axes and throwing axes as soon as possible. After that I mainly used my money on protecting the higher monster spawn point, so my barbarians only had to deal with the lower monster spawn point. And barbarians work best against weaker enemies :)
I replayed it and this is how I placed everything at the end of the level: http://i54.tinypic.com/e0o507.jpg
The spear throw upgrade makes it a lot easier to counter aerial enemies until you build your arcane wizard towers, so I recommend getting it if you don't have it yet.

Hope that helps! =)
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by zqxinran » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:51 pm

Julian wrote:There is no official achievements guide but in my opinion it's really easy to figure out how to get an achievement by just reading the description.

About the 'Are you not entertained?'-achievements, let me quote something I posted a while ago:
Julian wrote:I got the achievement at stage 8 (icewind pass), by building one barbarian mead hall at the center of the three lowest strategic points. I supported them using reinforcements and upgraded their axes and throwing axes as soon as possible. After that I mainly used my money on protecting the higher monster spawn point, so my barbarians only had to deal with the lower monster spawn point. And barbarians work best against weaker enemies :)
I replayed it and this is how I placed everything at the end of the level: http://i54.tinypic.com/e0o507.jpg
The spear throw upgrade makes it a lot easier to counter aerial enemies until you build your arcane wizard towers, so I recommend getting it if you don't have it yet.

Hope that helps! =)

It works! Thank you! :lol:
This game is really awesome! :D I usually play it.
User