Hero packs

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Re: Hero packs

by Simmonds91 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:57 pm

Just as BBB said.

Not much more needs saying, BBB made a damn good point, but i have to ask, just how difficult is it for people to get the heros? i mean they only cost about as much as a big mac or two from mcdonalds, how about not buying that food and saving the money for the heros?

could be mcdonalds, could be a bag of candy, whatever, point is, instead of getting some luxury item you dont need then save up, and if its your parents stopping you, then buy the heros when you are old enough (I.E no longer under their thumb)
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by warbot1000 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:37 pm

Simmonds91 wrote:Just as BBB said.

Not much more needs saying, BBB made a damn good point, but i have to ask, just how difficult is it for people to get the heros? i mean they only cost about as much as a big mac or two from mcdonalds, how about not buying that food and saving the money for the heros?

could be mcdonalds, could be a bag of candy, whatever, point is, instead of getting some luxury item you dont need then save up, and if its your parents stopping you, then buy the heros when you are old enough (I.E no longer under their thumb)

ok so you want me to wait 6 years?

my ideas
http://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/vie ... =15&t=4760
I am master of the elements, student of goku and digimon king
My friends an I fight for good beware of warbot the humanrobot!!

If its not JB its not right!
User

by MisterX » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:29 pm

warbot1000 wrote:
Simmonds91 wrote:Just as BBB said.

ok so you want me to wait 6 years?

6 years, 12 years, forever...
I see you are 14 years old so you probably do not earn your own money.
I assume you are not homeless, you even write here and use the internet, that means you own a computer.
Hm, this means some persons (yout parents) pay for all this stuff.
Why don't you ask them to work without payment, really just ask them.
You ask ironhide to offer you something they worked for really hard without getting payment.
That's not how the world functions.
I also would like to have a ferrari and a villa, but often services or products have their price.
I never saw in real life somebody asking for a pc game in a shop, if it is possible to get it for free because... people do not have the guts and would be thrown out or the shop owner would laugh but you always see people asking in the internet for this.

Ironhide Games started with 3 people and worked really long for the first kingdom rush, what if it hand't been such a success.
So much time invested for almost nothing, it was pretty risky and they have to pay a lot, their rooms which they work in, the other persons that were employed an much more.

The last point, the do not offer food and you starve! You do not need this little extras (heroes) to enjoy most of their product.
Everybody of us should be happy that he has a computer, mobile phone, food an do not live in a part of our world where war or starvation is all around...
It is their business model and i am fine with it because they invested a lot time, work and money to offer us a product and it is up to them to find a pricing they like.
What if they would sell each hero for 10$, we could complain but it is up to them because it is their product.
We already get so much levels FOR FREE and lots of updates but people still complain...
I hope you understood everything, english is not my mother tongue.
User

by warbot1000 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:26 am

MisterX wrote:
6 years, 12 years, forever...
I see you are 14 years old so you probably do not earn your own money.
I assume you are not homeless, you even write here and use the internet, that means you own a computer.
Hm, this means some persons (yout parents) pay for all this stuff.
Why don't you ask them to work without payment, really just ask them.
You ask ironhide to offer you something they worked for really hard without getting payment.
That's not how the world functions.
I also would like to have a ferrari and a villa, but often services or products have their price.
I never saw in real life somebody asking for a pc game in a shop, if it is possible to get it for free because... people do not have the guts and would be thrown out or the shop owner would laugh but you always see people asking in the internet for this.

Ironhide Games started with 3 people and worked really long for the first kingdom rush, what if it hand't been such a success.
So much time invested for almost nothing, it was pretty risky and they have to pay a lot, their rooms which they work in, the other persons that were employed an much more.

The last point, the do not offer food and you starve! You do not need this little extras (heroes) to enjoy most of their product.
Everybody of us should be happy that he has a computer, mobile phone, food an do not live in a part of our world where war or starvation is all around...
It is their business model and i am fine with it because they invested a lot time, work and money to offer us a product and it is up to them to find a pricing they like.
What if they would sell each hero for 10$, we could complain but it is up to them because it is their product.
We already get so much levels FOR FREE and lots of updates but people still complain...
I hope you understood everything, english is not my mother tongue.

i don't mind waiting, just wanted to show that its gonna be a long time... ( i am not fourteen i am younger)

my ideas
http://www.ironhidegames.com/forums/vie ... =15&t=4760
I am master of the elements, student of goku and digimon king
My friends an I fight for good beware of warbot the humanrobot!!

If its not JB its not right!
User

by tmn loveblue » Tue Feb 03, 2015 12:14 pm

He did suggested that you ask your parents to do work so that you can have the heroes ;) Could you do that?
User

by MisterX » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:52 pm

I did not want to be harsh but kr and krf is available for free if you use the flash version (i know you won't get all the content) and it was free for a short time if you use the iOS version.

KRO offers hero bundles and special offers and beta testers even get new updates for free.

They earn mainly money because they sell their 3 kingdom rush games (inclusive IAP) and this means they do not get every month a certain amount of money and a lot of people already do not pay for their products.
If i search for kr/f/o videos (youtube) i often see some hacks and stuff...
The 3 games are already cheap and apple gets probably some money, this means they even do not get all of it.
I did not suggest to ask your parents (you could do that, i also did this because i do not own a credit card but i gave my parents the money back each time).
I just wanted to say if somebody offers you a good product/service, it is fair to get on the other hand a good payment.
Your parents won't work for free me neither and you see, ironhide games invests a good part of our money back to their games.
They started as small company, now we get a lot of updates (heroes cost money but what's about bruxa, razz&rags, endless mode, castle blackburn)

At first i was also dissapointed because i was invited to be a beta tester but i can not upgrade my iPhone 4 to the newest iOs (8 or higher) and therefore i can not use testflight and i am not able to participate in the beta tests.
This means i also have to wait, sometimes you just have to wait to get what you are looking for.

Now we can go back to topic, i just wanted to say my opinion "just my two cents"

Edit: Even our community hero will cost nothing

Now back to topic...

I think special offers for heroes are a good idea as they already exist for kro
User

by Krfan » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:26 pm

Special offers in Kr and KRF already exist...
User

by MisterX » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:48 pm

Krfan wrote:Special offers in Kr and KRF already exist...

Yes, it was my fault not to be very precise on that.
Sometimes you will get a christmas offer, offers exist from time to time (kr krf) at least that time i bought them (avery long time ago)
In addition to that kro has always offers which appear occasionally for some heroes (i like that)
User

by Krfan » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:58 pm

Yeah...those exist as well... I mainly play on the iPad, and have most heroes there. However, I have kr and KRF on the iPhone withiut any paid heroes, and have gotten offers like Denas oni and Ingvar for 6.99, Denas and Ignus for 1.99 I think. In KRF I got an offer for Dante and dierdre for 1.99. So yeah...special bundles already exist for the entire KR series on top of the Christmas offers and whatnot where all heroes are just cheaper.
User

by MisterX » Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:06 pm

Krfan wrote:Yeah...those exist as well... I mainly play on the iPad, and have most heroes there. However, I have kr and KRF on the iPhone withiut any paid heroes, and have gotten offers like Denas oni and Ingvar for 6.99, Denas and Ignus for 1.99 I think. In KRF I got an offer for Dante and dierdre for 1.99. So yeah...special bundles already exist for the entire KR series on top of the Christmas offers and whatnot where all heroes are just cheaper.

Thank you for the information, i did not know this because i always bought the heroes straight away (kr, krf)
User

Previous