best suggestions ever

The place to make/discuss Kingdom Rush suggestions.

Re: best suggestions ever

by benni369 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:32 pm

Zonoro13 wrote:Soldiers and enemies should get tired over time, attack rate and movement speed being reduced.

Along with that, I think all enemies should have fast speed; they're doing a siege, not going on a walk.
Juice Box wrote:I HAVE NO FRIENDS BECAUSE YOU ALL SUCK.

Image Awesome stone golem made by FastAndBlast. (Thank you! :D )
User

by Zonoro13 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:38 pm

benni369 wrote:
Zonoro13 wrote:Soldiers and enemies should get tired over time, attack rate and movement speed being reduced.

Along with that, I think all enemies should have fast speed; they're doing a siege, not going on a walk.

inb4 Chimto yells at benni about the real meaning of siege.
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Big Bad Bug » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:52 am

The devs should be able to enter your game randomly and change the game's code, altering the game in any way they please. They should also force you to watch them eat pie slowly every time you lose from them.
BBB

by tmn loveblue » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:56 am

:lol:

Your diamond reserve should drop visibly every once in a while, to ensure that everyone replay KR to grind for diamond, boosting replay value. Pie-eating applied.
User

by The_TaTs » Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:38 am

Big Bad Bug wrote:The devs should be able to enter your game randomly and change the game's code, altering the game in any way they please. They should also force you to watch them eat pie slowly every time you lose from them.

Without breaking eye contact and without blinking.
User

by Juice Box » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:03 pm

I don't know about you guys, but that'd be Heaven for me.

:b
User

by tmn loveblue » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:09 pm

Saurian Brutes should have armor. Great armor. Why do a tank has no armor?
User

by Simmonds91 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:52 pm

The devs should have their own characters ingame that sometimes come into the game to help you (gold/killing enemies etc.) and also so etimes make the level a bit more difficult (taking away money/fighting your hero and barracks etc.)
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

Location: The Three Jolly Luck Takeaway Fish Bar, Dagon Street, Ankh-Morpork

by wailwail » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:53 pm

The first levels are too easy. Spamming Twilight golems everywhere will fix the issue.
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by xstargaming » Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:18 am

The_TaTs wrote:
Big Bad Bug wrote:The devs should be able to enter your game randomly and change the game's code, altering the game in any way they please. They should also force you to watch them eat pie slowly every time you lose from them.

Without breaking eye contact and without blinking.

I am now honestly considering how the first part of your proposal would be accomplished. The task would be to change the code at runtime -- each game being randomly targeted through some sort of server/client set-up -- where upon constant building the user would not be required to restart the application or be aware of the compilation going on behind the scenes. Oh, and do it without breaking the program. In C#, you'd have to use the actual compiler and set up parameters using the system assembly to generate the executable, then, I think, use reflection to get it to run. :shock:

The second one, however, is far easier. :lol:
User

by Krfan » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:01 am

The twilight Golem should have 6300 health, great armor, attack at 1.3 his current rate, and not be slowed down when hit...

I'm not being sarcastic....
Last edited by Krfan on Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User

by Simmonds91 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:16 pm

Xstar, have a window pop up like in youtube lets plays on ever second playthrough. The creepy face could be recorded.
Glory to Atom/Xenu/Bel-Shamharoth/FlyingSpaghettiMonster/HypnoToad/Yog-Sothoth/Kraff/Umbra/Yu-Yevon/Tak/Elynie/Shuma-Gorath/Unicron/RNGesus/ Tats /Hydra/Azrael/Leviathan-Lord of the Labyrinth
User

by The_TaTs » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:34 pm

There should be sports commentators that describe your playtrough, pointing out when you screw up or when you do something cool, just like in other sports games.
User

by Simmonds91 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Scrap the last part, just have them point out your mistakes. That way you will totally be motivated to do better!
User

by Big Bad Bug » Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:22 pm

Krfan wrote:I'm not being sarcastic....

Then you're on the wrong thread.

The_TaTs wrote:There should be sports commentators that describe your playtrough, pointing out when you screw up or when you do something cool, just like in other sports games.

You and Delebru should be the commentators! :mrgreen:
BBB

by Simmonds91 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:31 am

While you play a level the developers should talk over the action explaining how they came up with the level idea, what inspired them etc.

Developer commentary... I actually want this, but its here cause i know it wont happen :(
User

by Big Bad Bug » Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:29 am

All the minibosses in Endless should be replaced by the 3 main devs, 1 for each game, and have immensely OP abilities. Spells can be focused on the other devs, such as Tats firing pizzas at soldiers or Colo giving enemies Ginger Haircuts of Invincibility.
BBB

by tmn loveblue » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:41 am

To signal the existence of TaTs as mini boss, there should be pizza pieces all over the map.
User

by MisterX » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:19 pm

Most users want to see a hero rebalancing and here are my suggestions for kro:

Phoenix: Let's change her so she can't die at all

Durax: Replicates every 10 seconds and each clon can also replicate. The clone doesn't die after some time.

Reg'son: Vindicator has a wide area of effect and targets multiple enemies.

Razz&Rags: Razz fights alone and Rags disappears, i am sure two heroes in one confuse a lot of people.

Xin: If he drinks his elixier he gets drunk and uses his drunken panda fighting style which halves his damage.

Prince Denas: He summons 5 random kr heroes (level 10) instead of sworn defenders

Veznan: If he summons the demon he gets insta killed by the demon (hey it's dangerous to use dark arts)

Bravebark: He shouldn't be able to move, come on he is a tree.

Catha: She is a pixie and her size should be 10 percent of her current size.

Eridan & Arivan: They are brothers so if you consider the change of Razz&Rags then they should act as on single hero

Faustus: He can call Ashbite and Bonehart and they assist him for 25 minutes. Cooldown: 2 minutes
User

by Saurian » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:51 pm

Random angry farmers with torches should spawn from windmills every time you explode a sheep.
I have a friend that bounced off from Tumblr
Razor made me an awesome avatar!
User

PreviousNext