A HERO IS BORN - The Hero created by the Community

For the King!

Re: A HERO IS BORN - The Hero created by the Community

by Kowaghuz » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:26 pm

Chimto wrote:
Juice Box wrote:Ergh, what did the people before Christ call worshippers of God, again? 'Cause I legit forgot.

They were called 'Jews'.
Juice Box wrote:Ehh, whatever. Anyways, I thought Lucifer was an angel of light? I mean, isn't that what his name means?

It means 'morning star' or 'light bringing'.
Lucifer had a religion that rivalled early Christianity

There was no such religion. The word 'Lucifer' was a random word from the Vulgate that somehow came to become a byword to refer to Satan.

"Luceafar" is also the Word in Romanian for the morning-star(Venus. The planet, not goddess.)
User

by Juice Box » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:30 pm

Chimto wrote:They were called 'Jews'.

Haha, oh, right. Forgot.
Chimto wrote:It means 'morning star' or 'light bringing'.

Yeah. "Son of the Light" something, bla bla bla, one of three Archangels, etc.
User

by Zonoro13 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:55 pm

Kowaghuz wrote:What religion? Was it a stand-alone one?

I, for one, consider the All-kebab-removing God of the Circumcised Shekel-Makers good enough not to need some other god that's butthurt about his followers going away.

Um... what?
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Kowaghuz » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:19 pm

Zonoro13 wrote:
Kowaghuz wrote:What religion? Was it a stand-alone one?

I, for one, consider the All-kebab-removing God of the Circumcised Shekel-Makers good enough not to need some other god that's butthurt about his followers going away.

Um... what?

The God that bombed Sodom and Gomorrah and brutally destoryed many other pagan forces is the best One to choose from.
(I'm currently facing my edgy phase. Instead of turning to satanism I'm merely boasting about all the bigoted, muhsoginistic, sexist, homophobic, cissexist, triggering epic feats of kebab removal God has done.)

I don't need some pagan wannabe good-god.

----
PS:

I have a super-secret secret. You'll have to pay 6 million dwarven Shokls of silver to hear it, though.
User

by Juice Box » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:38 pm

Kowaghuz wrote:I have a super-secret secret. You'll have to pay 6 million dwarven Shokls of silver to hear it, though.

If you're referring to THAT secret, remember: you're not allowed to tell anyone until the conditions I specified have been met.
User

by Kowaghuz » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:39 pm

Juice Box wrote:
Kowaghuz wrote:I have a super-secret secret. You'll have to pay 6 million dwarven Shokls of silver to hear it, though.

If you're referring to THAT secret, remember: you're not allowed to tell anyone until the conditions I specified have been met.

There probably aren't 6 million shokls(From shekel. Shekels are weight, not coins. So it's more like 6 million kilos of silver, which, you know, is worth a lot.) on our planet anyways.

Asteroid mining will be a hell of an Industry.
User

by Saurian » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:10 pm

Lilith is also the name of a wizard in Crusader's Quest, Night Goddess Lilith
Last edited by Saurian on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a friend that bounced off from Tumblr
Razor made me an awesome avatar!
User

by Ravenzilla » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:36 am

Dude Lilith is awesome but i'm thinking more of like some of the fallen from Warhammer 40k's dark angels. Lilith would be great though cause Lilith would turn bad drow elves into driders if they wronged Lilith in Dungeons and Dragons
Amazing Avatar by RazorLeaf.
It's a brand new day, the sun is in the sky, all the ravens are singing, THAT UR GONNA DIE!
User

by killer k » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:57 am

MalikHammerfury wrote:I am desparate for not OP human heroes like Malik Gerald Blackthorne Nivus ... Hope community also think like this FTW human heroes !! :hero:

Are U vaha akbary moghadam , because he say's FTW
I think new hero is great & awesome but it isn't the best hero in the game.
[img]HOoo[/img]
User

by Chimto » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:34 pm

Ravenzilla wrote:Lilith would be great though cause Lilith would turn bad drow elves into driders if they wronged Lilith in Dungeons and Dragons

That one's Lolth. Lilith is a different being entirely.
killer k wrote:
MalikHammerfury wrote:I am desparate for not OP human heroes like Malik Gerald Blackthorne Nivus ... Hope community also think like this FTW human heroes !! :hero:

[img]HOoo[/img]

I honestly don't understand what you are saying. Speak English please.
A reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely. All shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.
User

by killer k » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:50 pm

Chimto wrote:
Ravenzilla wrote:Lilith would be great though cause Lilith would turn bad drow elves into driders if they wronged Lilith in Dungeons and Dragons

That one's Lolth. Lilith is a different being entirely.
killer k wrote:

[img]HOoo[/img]

I Spoke English & I said a name,I don't spoke another language .... DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?
User

by Magnus0 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:40 pm

killer k wrote:
MalikHammerfury wrote:I am desperate for not OP human heroes like Malik Gerald Blackthorne Nivus ... Hope community also think like this FTW human heroes !! :hero:

[img]HOoo[/img]

I honestly don't understand what you are saying. Speak English please.[/quote]

I Spoke English & I said a name,I don't spoke another language .... DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?[/quote]

*didn't

It isn't a problem that you make grammar and spelling mistakes from time to time (I do that too), but I honestly don't understand what you were trying to say with that last last response.
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:31 pm

Chimto wrote:
killer k wrote:

[img]HOoo[/img]

Presumably, he is saying:
"Are you 'Vaha Akbary Moghadam', because he says FTW."

I assume Vaha Akbary Moghadam is the name being referred to, but seeing as it has no capitalisations as a proper name should, this would be why it looks like an assortment of foreign words. I also assume that killer k has never heard the phrase FTW before, and assumes that because Malik is saying it, that he is the one and only person on the entire planet to use the phrase and therefore must be this Vaha person, oblivious to the fact that FTW or For The Win is a massively common phrase on forums and chat rooms.

Not sure what purpose the img tags are for you, as they are clearly being misused.
Yes it's me

by killer k » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:26 pm

RaZoR LeAf , thank U 4 explaining.
I hope that Magnus will think like U.Because I can't explain to Magnus I like U
User

by Magnus0 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:44 pm

Oooh, I think I understand now . Thanks for clearing it up Razor ;)
I HAVE CHORTLES!
User

by Kowaghuz » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:39 pm

Little do you petty fools know that killer k is in fact a lizard-man(Just like Pope Francis and Obama) trying to take over the planet.

He is one uninitiated to the ways of humans and must adapt to their lifestyles before becoming an influential person.
User

by Juice Box » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:05 pm

Kowaghuz wrote:Little do you petty fools know that killer k is in fact a lizard-man(Just like Pope Francis and Obama) trying to take over the planet.

He is one uninitiated to the ways of humans and must adapt to their lifestyles before becoming an influential person.

I'm not Christian and I'm not American, but I know well enough not to insult the Pope and Obama for fun. It's never even funny anyway, and you might offend people, so you shouldn't bother.
User

by Kowaghuz » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:18 pm

Juice Box wrote:
Kowaghuz wrote:Little do you petty fools know that killer k is in fact a lizard-man(Just like Pope Francis and Obama) trying to take over the planet.

I'm not Christian and I'm not American, but I know well enough not to insult the Pope and Obama for fun. It's never even funny anyway, and you might offend people, so you shouldn't bother.

I'm catholic and the pope is both a heretic and not a real pope.(Popes can't abdicate and Francis goes against a lot of Catholic doctrine)

As for Obama.... well, I know nothing about him but he seems all-right at a first glance.

And you really don't know this "Important people are lizard people" conspracy-joke, do you?
User

by RaZoR LeAf » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:09 pm

Kowaghuz wrote:
Juice Box wrote:

I'm catholic and the pope is both a heretic and not a real pope.(Popes can't abdicate and Francis goes against a lot of Catholic doctrine)

As for Obama.... well, I know nothing about him but he seems all-right at a first glance.

And you really don't know this "Important people are lizard people" conspracy-joke, do you?

These 'jokes' stopped being funny years ago.
Yes it's me

by Ravenzilla » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:39 pm

LOLith my bad.
Amazing Avatar by RazorLeaf.
It's a brand new day, the sun is in the sky, all the ravens are singing, THAT UR GONNA DIE!
User

PreviousNext