Premium content work for sequel?

For the King!

Premium content work for sequel?

by MrCashhh » Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Hi i was wondering if the premium content of this game gets taken with to the sequel of this game.
By this i mean , do you get to keep the extra reinforcement unit and their new outfits?
And if so , will there be a button on the sequel that either allows you to activate it (all of this games premium bonusses)
so you can either decide to use it or not not to use it so the game doesnt get too easy.
Ofcourse you could always make a new premium content for the new game , but i would like to take this one with it because i like the new costumes.

Aside from that i would like to thank you for making the best tower defense game ever!
User

Re: Premium content work for sequel?

by Vanzen » Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:03 am

Hello MrCashhh.
I'm sorry but premium content from Kingdom Rush won't be carried on to the sequel.
The sequel will be a new stand alone game and we would like to make a better premium content for it, also the features on the premium content of KR wouldn't fit the expansion.
Ironhide Developer

by Quest » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:47 am

Vanzen wrote:the features on the premium content of KR wouldn't fit the expansion.

a lot of information can be discerned from that sentence!
User

by Julian » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:40 am

Quest wrote:
Vanzen wrote:the features on the premium content of KR wouldn't fit the expansion.

The expansion will have a Star Wars theme and therefor those jedis and yodas wouldn't be special enough!
:-]
Arrogance isn't being positive about yourself, but thinking your opinion is better than someone else's.
User

by Quest » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:12 am

Julian wrote:
Quest wrote:

The expansion will have a Star Wars theme and therefor those jedis and yodas wouldn't be special enough!
:-]

wooo sci-fi KR.. Galactic Rush.. shoot lasers and wield plasma blades! Beam your enemies away and crush em with robots!
User

by MrCashhh » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:43 am

damn no more street fighter costumes? guile was my favorite!
User