Tera

Talk about anything game related!

Re: Tera

by Zonoro13 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:20 pm

Juice Box wrote:
Zonoro13 wrote:I'm getting the game, I think I'll be a zerk or an archer. They seem easy to play. Is that true?

The Archer's treated as the easiest class to play as, while the Berserker is seen as the most fun. People seem to really like the whole idea of not giving a fruit about game mechanics, and, you know, just flat-out killing everything.

I made an archer yesterday and got to level 13. When does the basic intro storyline end?
In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

Is this the latest dank meme? -Pencil
User

by Juice Box » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Zonoro13 wrote:
Juice Box wrote:
Zonoro13 wrote:I'm getting the game, I think I'll be a zerk or an archer. They seem easy to play. Is that true?

The Archer's treated as the easiest class to play as, while the Berserker is seen as the most fun. People seem to really like the whole idea of not giving a fruit about game mechanics, and, you know, just flat-out killing everything.

I made an archer yesterday and got to level 13. When does the basic intro storyline end?

Are you asking about when you actually get to leave the first location? Because it took me around seven hours.

I'd skip the secondary quests, if I were you. Too tedious, and not enough Exp.
User

by Zonoro13 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 5:27 pm

Oh, I left the island a while ago. Were there any sidequests there?

I'm in the Lumbertown area, level 16 now. I don't want to skip any sidequests tho. So far it's really easy, except for the Devans.
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Juice Box » Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:12 am

Zonoro13 wrote:Oh, I left the island a while ago. Were there any sidequests there?

I'm in the Lumbertown area, level 16 now. I don't want to skip any sidequests tho. So far it's really easy, except for the Devans.

It's easy 'cause you're an Archer. It takes no skill to be one.

And yes, there were sidequests. Quite a number, actually. I'd expect you to atleast notice them, Archer. Looks like all that range isn't good for much after all.
User

by wailwail » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:06 am

There is just one more question before I TRY downloading it, how free to play is it? Only cosmetics are sold for real money? Or they only sell low level stuff for real money..?
User

Location: In Linirea , protecting Denas as his personal guard

by Juice Box » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:29 am

wailwail wrote:There is just one more question before I TRY downloading it, how free to play is it? Only cosmetics are sold for real money? Or they only sell low level stuff for real money..?

Only cosmetics.
User

by wailwail » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:44 am

And there are no expansion pack or some things unlock-able with real money/premium currency?
User

by Juice Box » Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:47 am

wailwail wrote:And there are no expansion pack or some things unlock-able with real money/premium currency?

"Only cosmetics" is two words long. What part of it can possibly be so hard to understand?
User

by Zonoro13 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:18 pm

I have too many quests! My quest sidebar has overflowed, and whenever I turn one in, I get two more! I haven't done a main quest in a while...
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Juice Box » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:00 am

Zonoro13 wrote:I have too many quests! My quest sidebar has overflowed, and whenever I turn one in, I get two more! I haven't done a main quest in a while...

I told you not to do the sidequests, Archer. Now look what you've gotten yourself into.
User

by wailwail » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:04 am

There are two Tera games, Gameforge and Enmasse.. I'm confused :? I wan't to join but which one should I play on.
User

by Zonoro13 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:29 pm

wailwail wrote:There are two Tera games, Gameforge and Enmasse.. I'm confused :? I wan't to join but which one should I play on.

It's the same game...
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Juice Box » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:33 pm

Zonoro13 wrote:
wailwail wrote:There are two Tera games, Gameforge and Enmasse.. I'm confused :? I wan't to join but which one should I play on.

It's the same game...

BUT THE ONE BY FORGE HAS A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF PAY-TO-PLAY CONTENT. SO IT'S MORE RECOMMENDED YOU PLAY ENMASSE'S INSTEAD.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, ARCHER. DAMN IT.
User

by Zonoro13 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:35 pm

wat. Just get the Steam version. There's only one of it.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by Juice Box » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:03 pm

Zonoro13 wrote:wat. Just get the Steam version. There's only one of it.

D'AW YOUR FACE IS ONLY ONE OF IT.

URGH I'VE JUST HAD IT WITH YOU YOU NUBLET ARCHER GO SHOOT AN ARROW TO YOUR KNEE URRRRGH
User

by wailwail » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:33 pm

Wait.. so.. it's one game.. operated by 3 different groups? Enmasse, Gameforge and steam?
User

by Zonoro13 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:36 pm

wailwail wrote:Wait.. so.. it's one game.. operated by 3 different groups? Enmasse, Gameforge and steam?

Do you even know what Steam is?
-Terry Pratchett

User

by wailwail » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:10 pm

I know what it is, and I have an account on it. But who controls the steam version?
User

by Zonoro13 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:12 pm

wailwail wrote:I know what it is, and I have an account on it. But who controls the steam version?

Enmasse. That's the correct version.
-Terry Pratchett

User

by wailwail » Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:32 pm

BUT WHAT THE **** I CAN'T PLAY BECAUSE MY WHOLE ****ING CONTINENT IS BLOCKED?!!!
User

PreviousNext