Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW)

Talk about anything game related!

Re: Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW)

by TheHallMonitor » Mon May 07, 2012 11:59 pm

REDBULL wrote:
awietheplayer wrote:
TheHallMonitor wrote:I got insanely bored of all of them except AQW and EpicDuel.
BTW my name is War Lord 7, i'm a long time player of this game.
I'm level 42, I have necro, darkside, and evolved shaman

how r u a necromancer
oh my stuff is
awietheplayer
level 13
warrior 10, healer 6, dragon slayer 3,
looks like armor of vegence
vegence helm
vegence scythe
srry if i spelled somthin wrong
oh yeah i hang out in truffle most of the time

Lol long time player huh? You have no idea what a long time player is.
How long have you played? Tell me and show me your char so i can check the ID to make sure your not lying.

I've been playing since 2009 (or 10.. I forgot). I normally play this for a while like 1 or 2 months then stop playing for about the same amount of time.
ded

by REDBULL » Tue May 08, 2012 1:06 am

Hmmmmmm thats cool but I would like to see a char to confirm...........
I used to be a person......then i took a sword to the chest and was reborn as
these guys^^!
Click my Dragons! They love you so why not love them back?
ImageImageImageImageImage
User

by REDBULL » Tue May 08, 2012 1:42 am

Lolol nvm I checked your char and the fact that your lvl 42 and you have nothing significant
such as an item from 09 or 10 for that matter marks you out as a liar. No offense really but there is nothing
here that screams of an acc that old.
these guys^^!
User

by TheHallMonitor » Tue May 08, 2012 2:12 am

REDBULL wrote:Lolol nvm I checked your char and the fact that your lvl 42 and you have nothing significant
such as an item from 09 or 10 for that matter marks you out as a liar. No offense really but there is nothing

Well does it even matter that my account is old or not? And besides I didn't really like collecting tons of different stuff when I used to play (no space or purpose), so I'm pretty sure I sold all my old gear (even my leppy.... that was pretty stupid of me). And like I said, I didn't play that much back then, that's why I'm level 42.
And if you don't believe that's my character ask LichLord. I've hung out with him a couple times.
ded

by REDBULL » Tue May 08, 2012 3:02 am

TheHallMonitor wrote:
REDBULL wrote:Lolol nvm I checked your char and the fact that your lvl 42 and you have nothing significant

Well does it even matter that my account is old or not? And besides I didn't really like collecting tons of different stuff when I used to play (no space or purpose), so I'm pretty sure I sold all my old gear (even my leppy.... that was pretty stupid of me). And like I said, I didn't play that much back then, that's why I'm level 42.
And if you don't believe that's my character ask LichLord. I've hung out with him a couple times.

No I believe its your character I'm just saying i HATE it when people lie about how old it is!
Its just so annoying to me. Sorry if I bothered you!
these guys^^!
User

by LichLord » Tue May 08, 2012 3:49 pm

I decided to start over...because of my name.

I had a name that made me feel weird each time I used something good/holy/etc. and simply didn't match with my old name (Evil Lich Lord).

So I now started over as Ultimate Titan (something neutral and that imo sounds powerful/strong), I tried a couple of other Ultimate's but they were all taken. I didn't have nothing rare or that I could no longer obtain that I would really miss, except maybe the Interfector Deorum armor and the Juramento axe that evil lich lord has, but I won't really miss it that much.

Since I hadn't wasted a single dollar on evil lich lord either I decided I would start as a member with Ultimate Titan taking the advantage of the limited time offer of the death knight class with extra AC as well, along 5 extra bucks ($25 total) in offer with the membership for +5k ac. It was funny when people saw such an awesome looking lv1 for a while when I joked with him before actually leveling him lol, not to mention with 7k ac waiting to be used in a special ocation like when they bring a doomwood part 2 war rares or something similar. :)

http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=Ultimate%20Titan <-- My new char page in case you wanna see it, only healer class for now to survive easier while I work on getting necromancer (already on it!) :)
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

by REDBULL » Fri May 11, 2012 2:40 am

I'm kind of a genius with classes so here is my thoughts on Pally Highlord and DoomKnight Overlord to help you!

I've checked out the skillset and just as I have expected the Pally Highlord is a glorified Healer. Seeing how it has a skill that is literally FROM the Healer class and its basically focusing on healing and not really going deep into the fighting side of the class. It seems AE is trying to make up for it by saying that" Oh it haz de new grafikz...........PAY ME MONEYZ!" and adding that dumbass new party functionality to take your mind of not being able to fight and make you wanna have a party so you can buff up those useless heals. And oh god that Undermine skill was pulled straight from UndeadSlayer! We DO NOT need another class that focuses on a type of monster we're never gonna see after DoomWood!
That last skill "Light Wave" again is pretty useless unless you have a party with you. and the Rank 10 Passive that literally like putting a Supercharged engine into a 1960's Jeep. An OP passive for a not even adequately normal class! THAT class just really pissed me off!

Now on the other hand The DoomKnight Overlord has some potential! It's damage potential is there and is significant even without the all the party shit. There is still a nice little heal in there to add a little survivability to this seemingly "Crit or Die" Class. Though the skill that gives you the HoT has only a 50% chance of giving you an HoT the other half is going toward stunning your enemy so if your in a low health situation and you needed the HoT but got the stun instead its still good because its not attacking you! Once this happens break out the "Screaming Darkness" skill to cause a DoT to help out your mad dash to kill before it un-freezes and gets a little damage done depending on if your in a party or not but if your not its OK the DoT was the thing that you really set out for with this skill. Next start spamming the "Torture" skill which will ensure at least some damage ESPECIALLY if your in a party and will make sure the monsters gonna have a hard time hitting hard when it un-freezes. When you think its about to un-freeze break out the "Miasma" skill which will make sure that it can't hit you and will get some MAJOR damage done! This technique I have worked I think will work very well when your in a tight low-health situation. Now back to the overview of the class. The AoE is a nice touch but might attract to much attention if your trying to level the class. The rank 4 passives help a lot with not limiting its damage potential to having a party or not. The last skill "Miasma" is a flexible skill in the terms of what it can do so I reccomend that gets used often! The Rank 10 Passive seems like it would make this class a little OP but the skills limit the classes damage to how you use it quite well and its very rarely gonna happen anyway so it really doesn't matter. Overall I think this will be a VERY fun to use class!
these guys^^!
User

by LichLord » Thu May 24, 2012 2:42 am

IMO they are both a waste of $20 bucks each, having to buy a freaking toy figure to have it and even if it come with some stuff on the side, its not worth it.

Doomwood part 2 has been so freaking awesome! Such game twisting events...which reminds me.

Anybody participating in the zombie war now!? Were about to reach 70% to be able to fight the war boss!

And I am personally enjoying necromancer and undeadslayer right now! (reached rank10 doomwood). :D

Which reminds me...I can't wait for the Death Knight class! Its coming soon by the end of this saga! ;)
Please give Yin, Yang, Blaze, Frost, and Crystal a visit, they will enjoy the company! :mrgreen:
User

Previous